Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 16: 100% Vampire

Izabells POV

I closed my eyes, looked up and spread out my arms and pulled in all the power i could from the sky. When looked aback at everyone i had blue lightning shooting down around me and shooting from my hands. could feel all the power surging through my body, eveyone was wide eyed except my dad. HE had a huge smile on his face, he knew exactly what was happening. As the lightnng shot all around me i started to feel lght headed, the power was starting to fade.

"Come on we need to hit her with our powers!" My dad yelled to my mom and three brothers. They joined hands and my dad raised one hand and kyler who was at the other end also raised his hand as well.

A ball of green formed in the air between us and then Cody waved his hand, throwing the green orb and hit me rght in the chest, I felt a shock go though my body. All the ligthning dissapeared and i flet fully powerd and indistructable, but then i blacked out.

Cody's POV

We hit her wit hthe green orb of energy and all her power stopped and absorbed into her. Right before she hit the ground Kyller sped over to her and caught her, he carreid her over to us bridal style.

"She ok?" Bella asked concerned as she pushed a piece of Izabells hair out of her face.

"yeah, she will be jsut fine, you smell that? Connor asked us.

"Izabell's a full vampire," I said smelling no sign of human scent anymore.

"yep, the most powerful of us all too!" He replied gently touching her cheek.

"Lets get her inside tll she wakes ," Bellas said taking Izabell into her own arms and holding her close. I wonder how long she has been wanting to do that.

"Im gonig to kill those people next time i see them." Connor growled.

"Who?" I asked as Bella layed Izzy on the tall counter.

"The people we left Izabell with to love and care for her. They did nothing of the sort and now Izabell doenst know hwat its like to be loved or have a proper family, we knew they were hunters but they said they would take care of her since she was human and that they would treat her like their own. Apparently they have held a grudge aganst us the whole time and just put an act on for her." Connor hissed showing fangs.

"Dear, we will get them, trust me, noone treats my baby like that and gets away with it." Bella said hugging him and calming him down. Bella is really sweet all the time, but if you piss her off or hurt her children she is one hell of a fighter and she can be really mean, its her letting her vampire side come out instead of holding it back all the time.

She was the sweetest person you could ever meet, thats why i never suspected her to turn into a vampire but she didnt want to die becasue she wanted to take care of her kids. That is the reason she turned because she was scared of death and wanted the chance to be a mother to her daughter and sons. Being a vampire didnt change who she was it just gave her another side such as anger and good fighting skills when she needed it.

"Yes we will.' He said. i could see the hatred in his eyes for those people. They promised to leave the Drakes alone and stop vampire hunting until Izabell no longer needed them, and they broke their promise.

"How long will she be asleep?" Alexander asked.

"Shouldnt be too long my son." Connor replied holding his wife close to him.

"Here take your cure back." I said giving them the tiny bottle.

"Change your mind?" Bella asked taking it.

"Something like that." I replied. The truth was that i was in love with Izabell, now that shes a vmapire, i want to live out our eternity together, if she will have me.

"Aww, thats sweet," Bella said hugging me, i totally forgot she could read minds, and throw balls of ice from her hand and freeze anything she touches.

Izabell jerked and then opened her eyes, the sun came out and her eyes were their normal blue color. I helped her sit up and she let her feet dangle over the counter.

"How ya feeling sweetheart? Bella asked izzy.

"Normal i guess." Izabell said confused by the question.

"Good, why dont we talke about a few things." Connor said to her. This is the part where he explaines how shes not human anymore, and probubly ask her to live with them and go to their home back in Romania.

"About what?" Izabell asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy :) Please comment what you think Thanks :)