Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 17: Part of the Family

Izabells POV

"About things in your lfe that will change." Connor replied.

"What are you talking about ?" asked.

"Youre a vampire now," My mom told me.

"Oh yeah," i said a little sad that i wasnt a human anymoe.

"Its ok, once you know more and experience it, youll learn to love it." mY dad said holdng my chin in his hand.

"Ok." I said forcng a smile, i really hope its way better than being human.

"Well-anyway," He continued, "We were wondering if you could come back with us to Transylvania, Romania...or otherwise what we call home."

I didnt know what to say, because i was surprised at the question. Finally a permanent home, with my real family, not some fake adoptive parents. I soon came to my senses and answered," Of course this is amazing." A tear rolled down my face.

"Why are you crying dear," My mom asked, she looked very worried.

"Because im so happy, no ones ever been this ncie to me."

"Awww sweety, well we can leave when you want after this week."

"Why after this week, i want to leave as soon as possible i cant wait." I m so excited if i wait another minute who knows what will happen!

"We have some personal thins to take care of though." Dad explained.

"Oh, thats fine, then the day after ths week we can leave."

They giggled, "Alright the day after this week.

I got really excited and then i glanced at Cody. HE looked sad and i think i knoy why. Man how i wish i could tell hime somehting through my mind. I would think to tell him to follow me upstaris so we could talk. Then he looked at me funny and i htink he heard me. I think he did so i contnued. "Go upstairs to my room."

"Umm..Ill be right back." H esaid and started walking up the steps, going by my theory i made up my own excuse.

"Well im going to go start packing, o.m.g i cant wait!" I was faking my enthusiasm to talk to Cody, but even though on the inside i was practically bursing with happiness.

I headed up the steps and into my room, sure enough eh was there sitting on my bed.

"How did you do that?"

"I dont know, must be another power that i have besides weather controllling," I said walking over and sitting on my bed.

"Oh okay." He replied sadly, i hated seeing him sad, it bout broke my heart. How do i cheer a vampire up? Hmmmm.

Then it hit me like lightning, the idea was brilliant!

"Would you like to go out on a date tomorrow night?" Then i knew i said the right thing because a grin lit up hs face.

"Um....." I could tell he was shocked and a little nervous.

"Just say yes you dummy!" I laughed.

"Yes, imean if you would lke me too."

Oh wow, this is harder than i thought it would be, " would you just stop blabbin your mouth and kiss me alread." He just sat there agan, what is wrong with this boy, hes kissed me before!

"Well i guess im doing all the work..." He interupeted me with a surprising kiss, it was so sweet.

After it was over i asked him the only question i had left on my mind that would probulby make his and my day even brighter.

"Will you come with me to Transylvania Romania, with my family?" He started to say something but nothing came out.

"Okay is this going to happen alot?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry, you just keeep taking me off guard."

"Why ahve you never had a girl ask you out?" I asked curious.

"No, your one of a kind." Oh wow m really loving him right now.

"Your wonderfull too you know, you cant forget that."

"Oh, dont worry i know," He replied with a smirk, that was cute.

"You better, because i knkow karate." I replied posing in a karate position with my hands up to play the part, he just laughed.

"Wow, your so funny."

"Cant wait tll tomorrrow night."

"Neither can i," He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Suuuupppppeeeeerrrr duuuupppeeer sorry for not updating sooner. Things have been very crazy lately and well here you go and hope you enjoy. Sorry for the wait and please do me a favor and comment on this!! Thanks so much sorry again !!