Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 2: A not so abandoned home

As i began to walk down the only path i began to wonder if i would ever find my friends. Hopefully this path leads back to our car or to the path my friends are walking on and I can go home, i dont like the thought of being lost, its scary.

"SOPHIA, LAYLA!" I yelled but recieved no answere no matter how loud i yelled. Just GREAT.

"I then came to a dead end, the path stopped right in front of a huge hedge, that stretched on for miles left and right of me. So i decided to take a chance and go through the hedge hoping the highway or civilization was on the other side. the hedge was thinck but when i finally made it through to the other side, i was shocked to see a very old looking two story house. It looked rather old and abandoned, jsut my luck. Plus i lost my phone during the time that i rolled down the hill, so i had no way to contact anyone.

I looked up at the sky and realized it was getting dark, and going into that house sounded way better than camping out in the dark ass woods for the night. the house had vines and vines of leaves almost covering the entire house. Four steps led up to hte proch and front door, do i knock? Well it doesnt look like anyone has lived here in a long time so i think i'll just go on in.

When I opened the door i flinched at the loud creaky noise it made. (super creapy) I was actually shocked to see that the place was very well kept on the inside like someone had been livng here, maybe i should have knocked, but the outside looked soo bad.

"Hello?" I asked, but only got back my echo. I guess no one is home, thank god. I closed the door behind me and decided to wonder around for a bit in this beautiful home that looked like something out of an old book. All the floors were a dark maple and the liviing room had a huge rug in between the sofas. it kind of looked like a house from back nthe old days, strange, someone needs to update to the twenty first century.

"No TV?" I asked out loud after inspecting the living room. Now what am i going to do now that i'm stuck here for the night. The kitchen was nice, it was an 80s diner kind of theme with all the red and white tiles for the walls and floors. Then i found the dnign room, that was breath taking. the table was a light tanish wood color with black chairs on each side, enouch to seat up to 6. Above the table was a gorgeious crystal chandaliear. I walked through another door to find a huge library filled with tons of books, this place is amazing already and i havnt even went upstairs.

"Wow." WAs all i could say, it blew my mind, man i love this house.

"Amazing isnt it?" A male voice said making me scream and jump. I spun around to see a boy who looked my age laning up against the door way, with arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh, uhh, yeah, I'm sorry, i didnt think anyone was home," I replied. Or lived here for that matter i mumbled.

"Knockinig would have helped, you did just walk right on into MY house," The hot guy said enphasizing on the word My and getting closer to me, what a creeper.

"Sorry, i just thought since the outside was..."

"yeah i know.." HE replied touching my cheek and lookng at my blue eyes, seems like people tend to do that alot, i flinched at his cold touch and walked around him toward the door.

"I'll just go," I said reluctantly, i really didnt want to go due to the darkness outside and the creepy woods. I'm not a fan of the dark or the woods at night.

He grabbed my arm a little too tight and said, "NO, jsut stay here for the nightr, who knows what creatures are out there."

"ARe you sure?" I asked, i swear just a minute ago his eyes were green now i see a hint of blue in them.

"Positive, theres a spare room upstairs if ya like?"

"Ok, whats your name?" I asked.

"Andrew Styleson," he replied as i followed him out of the library and up the stairs.

"and yours?" He asked.

"Izabell Drake." I replied, he stopped and looked at me funny then kept walking. Its like he had heard my name before, which is impossible since i have never seen him in my life. Even though i wish i had because he is so hot.

"Something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, jsut an odd last name."

"I know." I said as we stopped at a door in the hall way.

"Here isi where you will sleep." Andrew said, then dissapeared into the room at the end of the hall.

"Thanks." muttered then went i nclosing the door behind me. It was as beautiful as the rest of the house, and the bed was huge with purple colored blankets, they looked really cozy, and i was exhausted, i bet i look like a total mess. I might want to avoid mirrors.

Overall cominig into this house might not be so bad after all. Little did i know it was the worst mistake of my life, and was going to change my life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter woo hoo :) Go me. Sorry i am really tired and im surprsed that i uploaded two in one night. Third chapter will be uploaded soon i promise, remember to comment, plz o plz do!