Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 3: Drake History

Andrews POV

I showed her to her room, then went to mine quickly becasuse i didnt want her to ask any questions. Where did she come from and how the hell did she find my house, its hidden deep in these woods far from civilization. She was pretty dirty, i mean she did have grass stains and mud stains all over her. Maybe she was hiking or something and got lost, kids these days, more like humans these days.

Her last name was just like the man who made me who i was today. I grabbed my journal that I have written in for years and flipped it open to my first journal entry.

May 1st 1850:

"A year ago i met a man by the name of Connor Drake. I started working for him and his family, they were all very nice at first but once i found out their dark secret, their only way to shut me up was to change me into one of them. Well now i despise them because of what they did to me.

Connor Drake is a name i will never fortet till the day i finally die, which might be a long while. Since now that i'm immortal and cursed to lve forever a a creature of the night known as a vampire. Connor Drake is married to Bella Drake and has three sons, all vampires who were turned at the age of 18. Bella is pregnant now and very much human unlike her vampire husband, they might not be able to carry this one full term.

Bella is eight months along and getting sicker by the day. Connor is afraid to turn her due to a possibility fo kiillng their only baby girl.

May 2nd 1850

Today Bella had a baby girl, they named her Izabell Drake, she is oddly 100% human. All of their sons had half vampire runninig through their veins when they were born but the girl did not. Bella Drake was turned today due to a deathly illness giving her only days to live, she wanted to be able to see her baby girl and hold her, so she had her husband turn her.

So now they knew having a human daughter would be very dangerous because her blood smelled really sweet to them and it was almost impossible to resist. They had to give their only daughter up to a human family, making sure the baby was to keep her name to know where she came from or find them one day.

One day the Drakes hope to find and meet their baby girl once again and hopefully she will turn willingly and they can live a happy life together forever.

.....................

I slammed my journal closed at the realization that i found their human daughter. This will be fun. I will get my revenge on them with their daughter Izabell, i dont know how but i will. Shes not leaving this house as long as i'm alive, now only to contact the Drake family somehow to tell them the wonderful news.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is so short but this is all the chapter needed to make a point. Hope you like it, hopefully the next one is longer, plz o plz keep commenting thanks :)