Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 4: Never Leaving

Back to Izabell's POV

I woke up the next morning rather early so i could find my way back. I went to the room where i seen Andrew go in to tell him thanks, but he wasnt there, i decided to jsut leave, i had no time to wait around, i needed to get home to my freinds and family before they file a missing report.

I walked out the ront door and tried to shut it quietly, but its creaking made that immpossible. The sun was brght and the sky was clear like yesterday. I walked through the hedge and started down the path i iwas on yesterday. Then out of nowhere Andrew stepped onto the path blocking my way.

"Where are you going?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Home, i would have said goodbye but you werent there." I replied.

"Yeah, well you are not going anywhere," He replied walking over to me.

"What?" I asked him not sure i was hearing him right.

"I said you are not going anywhere," He replied picking me up and trhowing me over his hsoulder like i weighed nothing. I mean im not fat but i'm still a person.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yelled beatinig his back with my fists and kciking. It didnt seem to phase him at all, ugh!

"Fighting is pointless," Andrew said tightening his grip on me.

"Well i'm not going down without a fight!" I told him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, i'm just not letting you leave, think of it as a vacation."

"Why, you dont even know me!" I screamed as he carried me upstairs.

"I know more than you think," he said throwing me on the bed that i slept on last night.

"And whats that supposed to mean!" I yelled.

He put a hand on my neck and held me to the bed. Not enough to where i couldnt breath, it was just to shut me up and scare me which it did easily.

"It means your never leaving until i say, now do yourself a favor and take a shower, you are pretty filthy." He said letting me go then slamming the door behind him.

"I hate you!" I screamed.

Great now i'm stuck here with him, good thing hes a hot guy. i'm still going to try to escape weather he likes it or not. HE cant keep me here, hot guy or not, i'm going home. First i am definitly taking a shower and changing out of these clothes. i opened the closet to find tons of clothes. I was very surprised to ifnd they were all my size, strange. I grabbed some jean shorts and a purple slim T-shirt.

The bathroom was huge and the showere was amazing, i locked the bathroom door and undressed, then adjusted the water and stepped in. the hot water flet nice on my aching boyd, i realized i had bruises on my stomach and arms, must be front when i fell.

I got out and quickly dressed, i didnt bother fixing my hair becasue it was already naturally straight. I always liked my hair long, it was a little past my shoulder blades, and a very pretty chocolate brown.

Youd think with hair and a golden tan like mine i would have brown eyes. thats not the case, my eyes are actually a very pretty blue, msut be from my birth parents. I was adopted as a baby, and all i know about my birth parents is they named me. My adoptive parents respected their wish that my name stay the same but my adoptive parents did give me the best middle name ever.

Izabell Sky Drake.

I tiptoed out of my room and down the stairs to the door.

"Dont even." Andrew said makng me jump and turn around.

"Ugh!" I said rolling my eyes. Busted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, what is with these short chapters lol, i wrote this down on paper and it was longer, but typing it has seemed to make it shorter. Oh well tell me what you think, thanks :)