Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 8: Contacting the Drakes

Back to Andrews POV

"I hate you," She said. I have noticed that everytime she got mad her blue yes got birghter, hot but strange.

I pushed her on the bed and got real close. "You know you keep sayign that, but i really dont care." I teasted her by acting like i was going to kiss her. I mean she was hot, and very very tempting.

"You're cute when you're mad," I said lightly touching my lips to hers, but i quckly pulled away adn got out of the room locking the door behind me. I heard her beat on thedoor a couple of times and her yell you cant keep me here forever.

You wanna bet.

I needed to get her some more nasty human food thats why i locked her in there and she did try to run away. Plus her heartbeat and blood smell was driving me crazy so i grabbed a bottle of blood, thankfully i had plenty of blood hidden all throughout the house.

Thats one good thing Connor Drake did for me, left years and years of supply of blood and let me have the house when they moved back to Transylvania Romania where vampres originated. its the highest place of power for them since they are the most powerful family still in tact and they all have unique powers. The only power i have is to move things with my mind, telekenesis.

Once i had the stupid human food i put it in the fridge and cabinets. I hated sharing my house, but that girl will help me get my cure for vampirism that the Drakes have. They only give it to people who are worthy of it, they are going to give it to me no matter what, i have their daughter.

They said turnign me was a gift, to them yeah it was, but to me it wasnt at all. I was lving a normal life before I started working for them when i was 18 years old. I had no idea what their phone number was but i did have their address. Time to write the Drakes a nice little lettter about their precious daughter (note the sarcasm).

Before i let her out i went ot my desk and grabbed apen and paper.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Drake,

Its been quite a while since our last encounter adn lets just say i imet someone recently. ACtually i think you know this particular person, well teenage girl. Does the name Izabell Drake sound familiar to you, Oh wait isnt that the baby girl you had to give up 18 years ago? I think it is. Well she kind of found me and she has no idea who her Real parents are, why dont you stop by for a visit and refresh her memory?

But there is a catch, remember that cure for vampirism you founded, well i want it and your going to give it to me or your daughter is as good as dead. Its a simple trade, give me a dose of the cure and you can have your precious little daughter, shes annoyng me anyway. Better hurry she is not likeing me keepng her here.

Sincerely, Andrew Styleson.

P.S: NO tricks or you will never see your daughter again, and bring the CURE! by the way Izabell has her fathers attiitude and the color of her eyes are a very bright blue.

I put the folded letter in an envelope then copied down the address. I used my speed and put the letter n my mailbox.

I knew i had to let Izabell out osmeitme so i sped to her door and unlocked it and went in. Only to find her sleeping on top of the covers laying across the bed. How long did i lock her in here? I glanced at the clock and it was almost 5, i left her in here for about four hours, whoops!

"What are you doing?" Izabell asked jumping off the bed a couple feet away from me. I hadnt really realized i had been staring at her while she slept.

"Sorry i just came to check on you." I replied.

"Since when do you care you're the one who locked me in here for hours!" Izzy yelled. Good God ddi i just give her a nickname?

"Sorry about that but you did try to run away" I snapped back, man why does her eyes keep getting a brighter blue? Odd.

"Well if you wasnt keeping me prisoner then i wouldnt try to!" She yelled back, did i jsut see some tiny fangs n her mouth, that's impossible.

I walked towards her making her back up agaist the wall, she acts like im going to hit her or something, she dont know i coulod kll her by just drnking her blood.

"Get away from me!" Thats when i seen her tiny fangs, they were there and i swear they were never there before, i'm sure of it. I grabbed her wrists with one hand and lifted her lip with my other hand. She tried to move so i got closer to hold her still. i could tell she wasgetting madder by the second becasue her eyes glowing bright blue.

"Interesting," I said at her tiny fangs then backed away.

"What? What is it you want from me?!" She yelled. Seems like evertme she gets mad that 1 percent vampire in her increases, so this means she is slowly turning into a vampire, if only the Drakes knew.

"Do you know anything aobut your birth parents?" I asked her getting off of the subject.

"No, only that they gave me up because they didnt want me!" Izzy ranted, eyes gettng brighter and fangs seeming to grow a little. Whe Izabell started to breath funny, hse lost her balance but i caught he using my speed before she hit the ground. If she only knew why her parents couldnt keep her.

"Calm down." I soothed holding her in my arms. The vampire part of her was affecting her heart, one day she is going to transform to 100 percent and her heart will stop and she will be a vampire fully. Anger seems to spike the process of her pecentage of the vampire takng over.

"Whats...Happening?" She gasped for air.

"Your just having a panic attack, calm down for me ok?" I lied to her, i think her parents have a better idea on how to break the news to her that she might turn into a vampire and she doesnt even have to get bit.

"Ok." Izabell nodded and began to relax, by calming down her eyes went back to normal pretty blue and her fangs dissapeared and breathing went back to normal. I helped her up and she looked at me funny.

"How is it that you got to me so fast?" Izabell asked me. Damn it, i should have been more careful.

"I uhh..used to be a... runner," I lied again.

"Oh." She replied, wow she actually believed me. "Thanks for catching me and calming me."

"No problem," I replied walking out of her room, this time i ddnt have a reason to lock her in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is now finished, this is a lot longer.. wooo hooo three chapters in one night, you are very welcome im the best ! Anyhoo please comment what you tink of it so far because im not sure this is interesting enough, opinons or ideas are welcome also !!