Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 9:Curiousity

Izabells POV

I watched as he left the room, did i really just have a panic attack? This happens everytime i get mad, my mom thought it was asthma, doctors said it was nothing. I rarely ever get mad so it doesnt happen alot but when it does its like im changing on the inside because it makes me feel funny. I know it sounds crazy but what else explains whats changing or making me feel this way? I dont know maybe i am miss reading this whole thing.

I havent felt this way since i found out i was adopted, i got really upset becasue i didnt understand why my birth parents gave me up or didnt want me. My mom said it was becasue they had money problems, but for some reason i dont think thats the right story. Or at least the whole story.

By the way how did Andrew know i was adopted i never told him that! I went to his room and he wasnt in there or the bathroom in his room. As I was walking my eye caught a glimpse of something sticking out form under teh pillow on his bed. I walked over to his bed and pulled it out it was an old journal. Oooo how exciting!

I opend to a random page and began reading, i shouldnt have but my curiousity was gettinig the best of me. And why does Andrew have a journal isnt that a girl thing? Oh well still reading it.

April 5th 1950

Today i changed my name to Andrew Styleson, becasue dont age and i ineeded a new identity. Being a vampire has its perks yes, but i would love to eat a sandwhich or a friken dognut again! Connor Drake will pay someday for what he did to me.

I mean my god they have the cure for vampirism and they wont give it to me, i mean he was the one who turned me against my will becasue i found out their dark secret. I work for a family of vampires for heavens sake, at least Izabell turned out to be human, thiis family is nuts. Serves them right for what they did to me, now they have to give up their baby girl because she 100 percent human. Whatever my life sucks, and i'm stuck like this forever; literally.

Vampire Out.

I slammed the journal shut and stormed out of this room, journal in hand i went downstairs and found Andrew or whoever he is in the kitchen drinking red wine it looked like. i threw the book on the counter in front of him.

"What the hell is this some kind of sick joke?" I yelled, i get mad really easily and quite often dont i? Theres that funny feeling again, what is that?

"You were in my room!" Andrew yelled grabbing the journal and standing up.

"Well i was looking for you and came across this . Who is Connor Drake and why is my name in there?" I ranted.

"Connor Drake is the precious owner of this house, and that is just the same name as yours, its completely coincindental."

"Thats bull, what this all about vampires in your book?" I yelled my hear beat seemed to get faster and faster, the more i got angry.

"Its just a book." he replied trying to play it off cool, i knew he was lying to me.

"Do you know my birth parents or not? Becasue i dont remember ever telling you i was adopted. And why does it keep saying your a vampire, that's just a big fat legend." I ranted more.

"Ok, calm yourself first of all. Yes i know your birth parents, and that ook is my journal, by the way vampires are very much real and i'm proof." He replied.

"So you are saying youre a vampire, yeah and i'm the princess of china," I smart mouthed almost laughing.

"Believe what you want, i'm not telling you anymore than you need to know or proving anything either. By the way i contacted your birth parents, they will explain everything. They should be here in about couple of weeks or longer." Andrew said, i could tell there was way more the the story that he wasnt tellinig me. How did he know so much about me?

"Are you serious, they are coming here?" I said shocked but yet excited at the same time.

"Yep, so you might watn to calm down before you hurt yourself, and i'm not tellng you when they will be comeing, ill let that be a surprise." Andrew said walking to the sink and putting his glass in it.

"Stop telling me to calm down," I yelled making my anger resurface again, getting worse by the second. This triggered a major headache and my breathing was like i couldnt atch my breath.

"Izabell you really need to relax, becasue your parents wll be able to help you through your changes." Andrew replied. What the hell was he talking about, sometimes i think this boy is out of his damn mind.

"Changes?" I barely managed to whisper, thats when everything around me went black. Well shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the typos, but hope you enjoy yet again another chapter, bear with me this Book gets better and better as you keep reading ! i promise its full of shocking things to come !

please o please comment o please do !