Status: hiatus..

Inked Heart

III

My hands felt the wall for support as I walked out of the shadows and away from where I had been dragged and forcibly kissed. But you kissed him back, idiot. My mind sneered back at me as it replayed the scene in my head. My mind was going into overload as the hundreds of questions ran through it at an alarming rate, making me dizzy and nauseous.

I was drunk and needed to go home.

I spun on my heel and stumbled back only to be caught by a pair of arms. I looked up to see a tall blonde boy holding me with a worried expression etched on his face.

"Are you alright?" I nodded in response and began to quickly move away from his arms but stumbled once again.

I shook my head and he chuckled as he led me by my hand towards the front of the house and sat me on the hood of a car that I suspected was his, "You're clearly not alright, here sit down and let me help you out."

"T-Thanks." I stuttered out, trying to shake away the dizzy feeling once more.

"Anytime," He smiled, "You're Mina, right?"

I rose an eyebrow but giggled at how drunk I was, as I nodded at him. "I'm Joey; by the way." I nodded again and reached up to touch his cute face as he laughed at me. "You're pretty bladdered." He seemed surprised by my actions but didn't pull away from me, if anything.. he had stepped closer. I couldn't make out his beautiful baby like features in the dark but I liked how smooth his skin was and how bright his blue eyes were.

As his face began to be only inches away from mine, I didn't know if it was my mind playing tricks on me again but realized that it wasn't when his lips found mine. This time, however, I didn't respond. And any suspicions of him being the one who had kissed me before flew out of my mind. This kiss was different, colder; more selfish. I couldn't respond. It felt wrong.

He was desperately trying to make me kiss back as one of my hands flew up punched his jaw slightly. "Get. Off. Of. Me." I spat, but he only chuckled in response and kissed me aggressively again. I shoved my hands into his chest in what I thought was a rough matter but being in the state that I was didn't help my physically strength because he had barely moved and it was only to place a hand behind my head to keep me there.

He began to push me against the car bonnet and I whimpered in fear. Why was all of this happening to me? Did I have a sign across my forehead saying, attack me please, I'm new here? I should've stayed in Chicago, nothing like this had ever happened to me before back home.

I tried shoving him once more and nearly screamed when it didn't affect him at all.

"She asked you to stop," A deep voice said next to me. Joey didn't listen and began to roam his hands all over my body. I looked at him with a horrified expression on my face wishing he would stop; but he didn't.

In the second that I had blinked, Joey was thrown of me and had been punched in the face, exactly where I had punched him before. But this time; he dropped to the ground. His hand reached up to touch his lip where blood began to pour out of his mouth.

I gasped and stepped back, not knowing what to do. The voice didn't stop there, however, instead he picked Joey up by the collar of his shirt and punched him once more in the face. "Fucking listen next time." He aimed another punch to his face but stopped to smirk as the figure on the floor tried to block his face from another blow.

The voice aimed a kick to the boy on the floor making me snap into action before the impact came. I stepped in between and pushed my savior back, "Stop! You're hurting him." I didn't know who my savior was but from the sight of it, Joey would have been dead in the next few minutes. I couldn't let that happen.

The voice lowered his hand and grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the guy on the floor and dragging me towards a black car parked underneath a street light.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, bewildered. He kept dragging me along as he answered aggressively, "Taking you home."

I pulled my arm from him roughly, "You are not taking me anywhere." He spun on his heel to glare at me as I gasped. "You!" I shouted, realizing who he was. A smirk etched on his face as he nodded.

"I'm not getting into a car with you." I spat, taking steps backwards and crossing my arms. He chuckled darkly, "Don't be stupid, get in the car Mina." He didn't let me reply as he began to drag me along once more towards the car.

I pulled away from him fiercely once we were by the car, "No." He pushed me against the car door then took a step near me, trapping me there. I felt goosebumps rise on the patch of skin where his breath had hit, "What if I kiss you, will you get into the car then?"

I gasped in realization as everything became clear as day. His scent, how he knew my name, the 'you're mine' thing; of course it was him.

He chuckled and pulled away from me, "Get in the car, Mina." He ordered as he started to walk around to the other side. I shook my head and headed towards the house once more. "No, especially not now."

I heard him growl in frustration, "You leave me no choice then." He muttered angrily before running up to me. My plan to run away was quickly dismissed from my brain as he carried me over his shoulder to the car, slamming the door shut after I was in.

He quickly slid into the drivers seat and turned on the Black SUV, roaring the engine to life. I tried opening the door but realized he had locked it. I reached to press the unlock button but stopped as he sped forwards, pulling away from the only place that was safe.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Your. Problem." I seethed.

He ignored me and only smirked, "Where to, Mina?"

I sighed and rubbed my temples, "Please take me back." I pleaded this time, almost desperately. He pulled over on the side of the road and look at me seriously. "I'm not taking you back there to get hurt again, I'm taking you home." He said putting emphasis on the words 'get hurt again'.

I lowered my hands and fiddled with my fingers as my mind began to race again with thoughts. Well he did save you twice already.... I'm sure you can trust him.

But attacked you twice himself, idiot!

"I don't know your name," I sputtered out lamely.

I saw him smirk, "Damien."

"Okay," I grew quiet, "Why are you doing all this to me?"

He grabbed the hand in my lap and raised to his mouth to kiss my palm in a sweet gesture. Even though the smug glint in his eye told you differently. He suddenly bit down on my hand until he started to draw blood from it, but he continued with what ever he was doing, flicking his tongue across the sensitive skin.

I snatched my hand away once I came to my senses, fucking perverted creep.

I glared at him in disgust, "Why. Did. You. Do. That?!" I asked, angrily. He shrugged and looked forward. "Like I told you before, you're mine. I just needed something on you to prove it." I gaped at him, was he mental?

"I'm not yours!"

The car atmosphere grew into a tense awkward silence as I sighed defeated, and crossed my arms across my chest. I muttered my address towards him and he nodded in understanding before pulling away from the curb.

Luis P.o.v.

I had searched the whole house for the bird and still Mina was missing. As I walked towards the front of the house I found beat up Joey sitting on the ground holding onto his bleeding nose. I rushed towards him.

"What happened mate?" I asked worried.

He shook his head, "I did something so stupid...Damien-- I don't even wanna say it."

My ears perked up at the sound of Damien's name, had he done this to Joey? He must have been very angry. Deciding not to press Joey, I quickly asked for the girl I had been looking for only to get a groan from him. He pointed behind him and I stood up to look over ledge he was sitting against.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion at what I was looking for when I spotted a small figure being dragged by another person.

Bloody hell?

As she turned and tried to get away I realized it was Mina, you couldn't confuse that face anywhere. She didn't make it far towards the house because the figure ran up to her and put her over his shoulder.

As he put her inside the familiar car and hopped in the car, the street light shined on his face for a split second. I instantly recognized his face and began to run towards the black SUV but was to late as he sped away from the house.

Fuck, how could I have let her go off with Damien?

Even though Damien was a mate, he was dangerous and Mina shouldn't be with someone like that. I had to tell Kayla.

I was supposed to watch over her and now she was in the worst hands possible. I ran back inside the house looking for Kayla. I found her with Israel and a group of friends quickly and I pulled them both aside.

They looked at me confused, "Mina left with Damien Mali!" I screamed at her.

Her drunken faced sobered instantly and she dropped her cup to the floor. "What?!" Israel looked angry and worried as he held back a angrier Kayla. "Tell me you're joking!" I shook my head and she groaned. People around us began to whisper amongst themselves and I tell from the look of their faces that they were talking about Mina.

Everyone knew what we were like, but unlike Damien, I had not nearly done half of the things that he and the other lads had done.

And for that, it made me very worried for Mina.
♠ ♠ ♠
"This type of love isn't rational, it's physical.
He's a bad boy with a tainted heart, even I know this ain't smart."