Status: Don't be afraid of what others think of you.(:

Just Love Me For Me.

Three.

"Well... That was interesting." Candi said as Zoey drove away.

"Tell me about it." I agreed. We headed back into my house and down to the basement. Zoey and Laci had stayed for about another two hours before they decided it was time to go. I had ended up just turning off my phone because Brett kept sending me a text every five minutes.

I pulled out my phone and turned it on. Text after text just kept arriving. Most of them were from Brett, but a couple were from his best friend, Cole Carter. I took a deep breath ad opened one from Cole.

From: Cole.
Dude! Why the fuck won't
you answer Brett? First you
send him that horrible video
and now you just ignore
him? That's low, Danielle.

A flick of anger ran through my body, but I ignored it and opened one of the thirty texts Brett had sent me.

From: Brett! :D
Danielle! Plz tlk 2 me, bbe!
Plz! I'm so srry 4 actin like
this. Just plz tlk 2 me...

I groaned, slid my phone open, and texted Brett back.

To: Brett! :D
I shut my phone off so calm
down. I didn't feel like fucking
arguing with you while Zoey
and Laci were here. Take a
fucking chill pill, Brett. And
don't fucking send Cole after
my ass because you got what
you deserved.

"Deep breaths, Dani. Deep breaths." Candi teased. I gave her a small and turned on the T.V. Degrassi was on. "Ew! Hell no! Give me the damn remote!" Candi yelled, snatching the remote from my hand as my phone beeped.

From: Brett! :D
Cole did tht by himself. I didn't
tell him 2 do it. I no I deserved
wht I got. Plz 4give me, bbe. I
don't want 2 fight anymre.

I sighed at my phone and decided to call him. It was so much easier than texting back and forth.

"Hello..?" Brett whispered. I could hear the misery in his voice.

"Look, I forgive you, but you need to work on your jealousy. If you don't, this relationship will not work. Zoey is one of my best friends and I plan on seeing a lot of her. If you want to see me, then you are going to see a lot of her too." I said, sternly. He let out a sigh of relief, thankful I didn't call to break up with him.

"Dani, I promise that I will not let my jealousy get in the way of our relationship again. I love you."

"Don't listen to him! He lies!" Candi loudly whispered into my ear. I grabbed her arm and threw her off the couch.

"I swear if you act like this again, we will be over. That's my promise to you." I threatened. He let out a low whine, then agreed. I said bye then hung up.

"You're such a push-over." Candi stated.

"Why an I a push-over?"

"Because you let his little 'I love you. I'll never do that again.' bullshit stop you from breaking up with him." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I was not going to break up with him, Candi. I really like him." I said, cracking my fingers.

"Not as much as you like Zoey." I stopped cracking my middle finger and stared at her, wide-eyed. I never told her I liked Zoey. "Don't act like you don't, Dani. I see the way you look at her. The way you act around her. Oh, and there is also the fact that you pretty much almost had sex with her earlier."

"It was a dare, Candi. And we did not almost have sex!" I said, glaring.

"Whatever. Anyways, I know you like her and I know you like her more than Brett." She said. She did have a point.

"So what if I do? Zoey doesn't like me like that and even if she did I highly doubt that she would want to secretly date me."

"So instead, you're just going to date someone that is way to obsessed with you, rather than try and get the girl you want? Sounds like a good plan." She rolled her eyes and turned up the volume on the T.V. I really hated to admit it, but she was totally right. I can't just keep sitting around stringing Brett along when he isn't the person I really want... *Beep!*

From: Zoeyyy!<3
Hey, sexy.(; Sorry if I got you into
trouble with the bf. In his defense
though, he should be a little
worried.(;

I stared at the phone, speechless, and tapped on Candi's shoulder. She read the text and smiled. "Well. I think you can safely say she likes you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!
Whatcha thinking? Like it? I like writing it!
More to come.(:
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth.(: