Status: Recently deleted basically the whole story, updating and making changes. Give me tiiime.

They're Better off Without You

Alice

Hey, friends.

My name is Alice Hughes or just Ali, Al or Hughes, any of those should suffice.

I'm not inclined to often talk about my past. I mean, whats the point in watering a dead flower eh?Although, somewhere along the line you will probably find out quite a lot about me.

I am from Brighton, on the south coast of England but I am currently situated further north in Sheffield (near Manchester)

I'm a single, short-ass nineteen year old who likes to do back handsprings and cartwheels.

I am the founder (kind of, well, one of them) and singer of a band called Nightfall. Before you say anything or laugh, I know, a pretty cringe worthy name right? I was young and impressionable you can't really blame me. Still, I think we're getting somewhere, like we've co-headlined with A Day To Remember and other sick bands which is big.
I love touring, touring is my favourite thing to do ever. It can be pretty sucky sometimes like when you get homesick or you don't know when you're going to be able to shower next but everything has downsides I guess. I just love being onstage, with all the attention on us. As rude and pretentious as that sounds, we never really had that opportunity growing up in a town with little to no music scene.
My band (the greatest dudes ever) are some of the best things that ever happened to me. They are Davey the bassist, lead guitarist Ash, Drum demon Dustin and rhythm guitarist Paul. They're all talented little sunshines.

My favourite bands are Basement, Pantera, Deftones and Tigers Jaw. I know. It's a strange mix.

I drive a White Fiat 500 an my favourite colour is blue. It reminds me of home.

The more you know I guess!

I am about 5'4 with dark brown hair and rather large green eyes, I guess my eyes are my greatest asset. I can't say i have much going on elsewhere.

I have an unfinished tattoo sleeve on my left arm. Gosh it looks like shit unfinished. I also have a huge side piece in the works but I really regret starting that so soon because my sleeve still isn't done. Why do I make such horrible choices???????????????????????????!!!
My ears are stretched to about 24mm. I plan to size up soon.

I Haven't been on my Anti-Depressants in a while and I'm pleasantly happy at the moment, so I guess I'm getting by it. Shit happens.

That was pretty painless I guess.

Stay posi you lot ++