Status: Recently deleted basically the whole story, updating and making changes. Give me tiiime.

They're Better off Without You

Dustin

Hey guys it's your favorite drummer Dustin here!

I'm from the soggy town of Durham, near Newcastle.

I moved to Brighton in 2001 and met my best friends (the band, if you haven't guessed already). We decided to start a band, and I was the obvious choice for the drummer because I've been playing since I was 6.

Here's some general information on me.

I'm 6'2.

I have sorta dark mousy flippy hair that flicks in awkward places, but you'll NEVER see me without a hat. That's my thing, I wear hats everywhere.

I have dark blue eyes.

Nightfall are considered the best looking band around just now, so I'll let that speak for itself.

I like working out but I'm still stick skinny, I have nice toned arms though. I do like my arms.

I can't say the word 'remember' it always comes out 'renember' and it pisses me off.

I have a phobia of spiders like, I have diagnosed arachnophobia. I was in the bath once and there was a dead one and I passed out. Paul had to fish me out.

I'm terrified for Alice at the moment, she seems on the track for now but you never really know when she'll just go off rail. The poor girls had a tough time. I could easily kill her ex boyfriend with my bare hands and I swear to god I will if I ever see him.

I should go, I got a date.