Status: Recently deleted basically the whole story, updating and making changes. Give me tiiime.

They're Better off Without You

ONE

-20:53 Alice's Apartment-

"C'mon slow coach!" said Tally, banging on Alice's bathroom door.
"Slow coach? Last time I heard that, I snapped my sunshine yellow crayola before nap time." Alice laughed playfully, applying one final coat of mascara and taking one last look at herself before swinging the door open to a very irritated Tally. "Oh, better hurry up Tals." she said, looking at Tally's caramel, untamed hair. "We're going soon."
"I would kick your arse if we weren't in such a fucking rush!" spat Tally. Alice blew her a sarcastic kiss before turning around and heading to her bedroom where Mickey, Effie and Star were. She walked in and found them all, as expected, infront of the floor length mirror taking photos on Mickeys golden iPhone 5s.
"Hey Al, you ready to go?" asked Mickey, examining a blemish on her pointed chin in the mirror.
"I am but Tally most definitely isn't." she said especially loud, ensuring that Tally heard. They couldn't quite make out what the natural honey blonde had growled from inside the bathroom.
"I don't think you should be shouting at us darling you should really concentrate on fixing that hair!" shouted Star, fluffing her long black hair.
Tally yelled a muffled "fuck you" back at the four girls in Alice's bedroom. They all giggled as they continued prepping themselves for the night ahead.
"If she doesn't hurry up the place will be full by the time we get there. I mean, Al has found a decent place where we can actually have a good time for Effie's birthday" said Mickey.
"I'll actually feel terrible if this place is shit, I mean I've been to it. But I was drunk...very...drunk..." said Alice, trailing off.
"Al, do not say that I swear to God. We'll just have to hope that it isn't and have a great time anyway, I mean, you only turn nineteen once, right Effie?" Said Star turning towards her white haired bestie and squeezing her arm.
"Yup." said Effie with a smile and adjusted the Chanel dress that the girls chipped in for, along with a new pair of shoes and chocolates.
"We spoiled you this year Elizabeth." said Alice, hugging one of her best friends from behind.
Tally finally appeared at the doorway, straighteners in hand, her hair looking sleek and straight. They sarcastically cheered.
"Finally." said Effie, swooping in for a hug. "You guys ready to go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-21:34 Sheffield City Center-

"What the mother fuck was that?" asked Effie, clinging to Alice's arm as they walked down the street towards the nightclub Alice was taking them to.
"I don't know." said Alice trying to shake her friend off while looking back at the questionable substance splattered on the ground a few steps behind them. "I swear to god Effie. Let go, you're nineteen not nine." Alice hissed when she refused to let go.
"This place looks like a right hole Alice are you sure we're at the right place?" asked Star, eyeing the dingy doorway.
"Definitely, I've been here before, it's actually really lovely inside." replied Alice knowingly.
"I'll take your word for it." mumbled Mickey.
But of course, Alice was right, the place was nice. It had shiny dark wood floors, a huge polished bar that had a selection of expensive alcohols behind it, deep red wallpaper and circle lights built into the ceiling. Classy. They shimmied their way through the dancing crowd and found an empty seating booth. Alice remained standing as the others slipped in to the large red leather seats. Five minutes later Alice was at the bar ordering the 5 drinks. A voice came from behind her.
"Hey baby, what are doing alone here?" it said before she felt a hand on the small of her back. She jumped and backed away, seeing a rough looking guy with a sly smile on his face. His breath reeked of crappy cider and cheap cigarettes, Alice backed away in an attempt to avoid the stench. "S'all right, beautiful, am not gonna hurt you."
"I honestly thought this place was a little bit classy for your type. " she smirked, looking him up and down, chuckling at his childish voi jeans and white polo shirt.
It took the man a while to process her insult, once he did, his eyebrows furrowed and he moved in extremely close. "Okay, you're coming with me."
"Actually, she's with me." Another soft and young male voice chimed in from behind Alice.
She whipped around to see a tall male, slightly older than her with tattoos, spiderbite piercings and a familiar face. He didn't look to happy. "So I advise you never to lay your hands on her again, or I'll smash your fucking face in." the spiderbite boy smiled. She decided she would call him spiderman from now on.
"Is that a threat mate?" said the other guy.
"No, its a promise." he firmly.
The smell smirked and boldly checked Alice out once again before sauntering off.
"Those kind of people should be fucking illegal." Spiderman huffed, sitting down on the stool again. "You alright?" Alice gave a nervous smile and a brief nod. "Don't talk much do ya?"
"Two ears and one mouth so we could listen more and talk less." she shrugged. She spun on her dusty rose coloured suede heels and returned to her table, the waiter with their drinks followed shortly after.
"What took you so long Al, we were basically dying from thirst over here." laughed Star, taking her drink.
"It was busy." said Alice. She couldn't get spiderman out of her head, she racked her brain and was sure that she knew his face from somewhere. But where?

Hold up, she seen him at Warped Tour the summer just passed, with a band. What band was it?! It came to her.

It was Asking Alexandria.

Spiderman is Ben Bruce.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
bringin' it back improved yo

Makes me giggle that I started this in 2012. Time sure has flown.