A Flair For The Dramatic

Chapter 4

Waking up from my nap, I checked the time. It was almost midnight. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and felt energy flood my mind; no way I could go back to sleep now. I groaned and stretched as I got off the bed, tiptoeing to where I'd set my phone down. I felt the crumpled up paper containing Tony's phone number beneath it, and I opened it up, reading it in the dim light. I entered his number into my phone and decided to text him.

-hey, it's mariana. u awake?

I laid down with my phone in my hand, staring at the way the shadows moved on the wall. I felt my phone vibrate, snapping me out of my haze. A new message from Tony.

-yeah, im awake. whats up?

I beamed at the fact he wasn't asleep--that meant someone to talk to, which was always beneficial.

-i just woke up from a nap and i can't fall back asleep. i just want something to do, and talking to you works. wbu?

-oh alright, well if you wanted we can hang out. i'm pretty fucking bored too

I felt my heart speed up. Hang out? This late? You bet your ass I want to.

-sure, that would be awesome, i'll get ready? :)

-yeah, i'll pick you up in like thirty minutes, c u then

I began to get ready. Fixing my makeup from where it was smudged by my pillow, and putting on my fun underwear (a black bustier type of bra with ruffles on the top and bows in the center, as well as a black and white thong with two zippers on the front), just in case. Hanging out this late was bound to have something fun going on. I brushed out my hair and put on a tiny bit of perfume. I was determined to look as good as possible.

Finally, I was ready, and I stepped outside to wait for him, being sure to close the door lightly so Jaime wouldn't hear my escape. The air was warm and light breezes brushed across my skin, and eliciting strands of hair from their neatly tucked place behind my ear. I held my breath each time I heard a car coming, and let out a sigh of disappointment every time it kept going.

I heard tires coming up the road and looked anxiously at the headlights, a smile growing on my face as it slowed down to a stop in front of our house. I hopped in the seat, resting my eyes on a smiling Tony, and we pulled onto the street.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, passing my eyes over the landscape running by.

"Uhm...I'm not sure. I was thinking of my house, but..." his voice trailed off as he flashed his eyes over to me to discern my approval.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan," I said, my heart racing. The sexual tension we'd felt earlier would finally be acted on.

We pulled into his driveway, and I realized as I got out of the car that I should've changed my outfit. I was still wearing my band merch and skinny jeans. Maybe he was expecting me to wear something better. I shrugged the thought off as I remembered I didn't really have anything else because this was what I felt comfiest in.

He opened the door and invited me in. I glanced around, noticing the pale tan of the walls and the large T.V. beside a collection of various video game consoles. There were several star wars items lingering around and some half-empty chip bags, but otherwise it wasn't too messy. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked, startling me out of my observations. I nodded. "Alright, a beer? Water? Or what?"

"A beer is fine," I said as he pulled out two Coronas. We popped them open and he led me out to his back porch that overlooked a nice pool with a palm tree looking down on it. We sat on lawn chairs, sipping our beers and talking.

"So, what else do you like to do?" he asked when our beers were already half gone, and I tried to think of a clear answer, which is quite difficult to do when you're sitting next to the most attractive person on the planet.

"I like writing," I said, picking my brain for any activity besides drawing tattoo designs and wasting time on the internet. He nodded, waiting for me to continue. "I also really like going on adventures, to lonely places, or places that are simply begging to be explored. Even just an empty beach is entirely fun, I love running around and dipping my feet in the waves, as long as there's no one else around and it's nighttime so I can look at the stars."

"Yeah, adventures are definitely something. So, if you like beaches, do you like to swim?" he asked.

"Yeah..." I said, and before I could continue I felt myself being picked up. He flung me over his shoulder, grinning, and heading towards the pool. Oh God, not this again. I felt myself in the air before hitting water, surfacing to a laughing Tony. I couldn't help myself, and burst into laughter. I grabbed his foot and pulled him in with me, and that shut him up.

He resurfaced and looked sternly at me as he made his way back to the edge. I felt my heart sink at his angered appearance, only to have it lifted again as he looked back with a goofy expression to splash me. We had a fight with it, splashing and dunking each other. He was stronger, so of course he ended up winning.

I managed to escape his teasing and climbed out to get a towel. I heard Tony come up behind me. "You know, you should probably put your clothes in the drier for a bit," he said, fingering the bottom of my shirt and beginning to lift it up. I was a bit surprised at the sudden physical intimacy, but didn't stop him.

My shirt was flung on the floor and the rest of me was picked up, being carried to a bedroom down the hall. He pushed me down onto the sheets, and my breathing was picking up the pace as he unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. I reached over for his clothes, pulling those pesky fabrics out of the way so that I could run my hands down his chest. He hovered over me, kissing my neck softly, and I wound my fingers through his hair.

His mouth made his way down my neck to my chest, where he ran his tongue over my nipples and cupped my boobs, squeezing lightly as he continued his kisses down my stomach. He finally reached my underwear, pulling them off with his teeth and beginning to gently lick my clit. I began to moan, softly at first and then louder as he put his fingers inside me, and everything picked up pace. I felt myself coming closer to climax, and I grabbed his hair as he sucked on my clit and pushed two fingers in as far as they could go. I let out a series of "Oh, fuck"s and drawn out moans, arching my back with the orgasm.

When I stopped, I felt more kisses, coming back up the way they went down, over my stomach, hesitating at my chest and then back up to my neck. This time, it was my turn.

I flipped us over so that I was on top, and I ran my hands down his chest and over his tattoos, gliding my tongue down towards his erection. I teased him by playfully sucking on his balls, then I ran my tongue up his shaft and licked the tip. I fit most of him in my mouth, and used my hand to get where I couldn't reach without choking, my other hand gently massaging his balls.

He took his hand off of my head, where he'd been guiding me, and stopped me. I looked at him curiously as he reached over to his bedside table. He took out a small wrapper and opened it, and I realized it was a condom. He rolled it onto him, and guided me over to the front part of the bed, where he bent me over so we could continue doggy style.

I felt him thrust into me and I moaned, and he began to pump harder as he came closer to his climax. I felt myself reaching my second one, and began calling out his name, and I heard him panting behind me. I heard him groan as he came, pushing me into my orgasm, and I gasped at the pleasure radiating through my body.

He pulled out, and tossed the condom into the trashbin on the other side of the bed. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my forehead as I leaned against his chest. We were both still breathing heavily, creating our own personal sauna of body heat. I closed my eyes to the scent of his cologne worn down by bed sheets and chlorinated pool water, amazed I could still catch remnants of it. I felt his breathing began to slow as he fell asleep, and I did the same, drifting into unconsciousness against the most perfect man I'd ever met.

* * *
Vic's POV:

I texted Tony for the third time.

-Where are you man?

I didn't expect an answer, he hadn't responded to my first two. We were supposed to have a relatively early practice at 9, since we had to fit in as much as possible into our schedule before the next tour. Jaime was getting pissed. "Vic, can you go to his place and see if he's there? He probably got drunk and fucked some whore and is too lazy to push her out of his bed."

I rolled my eyes. "Hime, go eat some breakfast, it will put you in a better mood. There's a breakfast burrito in the freezer," I suggested. He rolled his eyes and shuffled into the kitchen, not turning down food.

I got into my car, tuning into whatever easy music was on the radio. I slowed to a stop in front of his house, seeing his car still in the driveway.

Okay, now I was getting pissed. He'd been here this whole time? We were all waiting for him, and starting to get worried that something happened. I knocked on his door; no answer. "Tone? You in there?" I knocked again. Still no answer.

I felt under the doormat for his spare key and unlocked the door, stepping inside and looking around. I didn't see anything quite out of place. "Tony?" I called out. No response. I sighed and walked down his hallway, peering into each of the rooms. I finally stopped at his bedroom, seeing his outline in the sheets. But no...that wasn't just him. I looked closer. That was...a girl. A naked one, at that.

It must be Stephanie. Maybe they'd patched things up. But I remembered Stephanie as a blonde...this was a brunette. Maybe Jaime was right, and he had picked up some whore. I began to walk over to shake him awake and stopped as the girl next to him rolled over and stretched, opening her eyes in my direction. They widened in shock as she realized who I was. My mouth hung open as I made out her identity. I broke the silence. "Mariana?"