Status: Rated R just to be safe. Probably just be language, some drug use, and suicidal intentions.

Take Me As I Am

Chapter 1

I walked out the doors of Paradise High School for the last time until school started the next year.
I breathed a sigh of relief as everyone walked around me, none of them taking the time to say 'have a good summer!' or 'see you next year!'. I saw my brother Tristian leaning against his car. As always, his hair was a mess, and his sunglasses hid his eyes from the rest of the world. And also as always, every girl in school was staring at him. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to him.
" You'd think you were a celebrity or something." I said as he opened the car door for me.
" I couldn't be a celebrity. To many people in my business."
He got in and started the car. As we drove down the road, he turned on 'our song'. We let it play on repeat until we got home. He pulled the car into the driveway and I walked up to the house and waited for him to unlock the door.
I went up to my bedroom and turned my stereo on. I let it play on the song it was on this morning. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and walked downstairs, where I found Tristian playing pool in the entertainment room. I sat on the couch and opened my soda.
"Whatcha doin'?"
"What's it look like?" He looked over at me, giving me a 'come on, really?' look, as he lined his stick with the ball.
"Like your not letting me play."
"Grab a stick." He said as he motioned to the cabinet that held the pool sticks in it.
I grabbed one and came back to the table, where he was setting the balls again. "Is Katie coming over tonight?"
"Probably, she always comes over for dinner, remember."
" I know, I just wanted to make sure. How about Chinese tonight?" I lined my pool stick up with the white ball, knocking 3 of the colored ones into the holes.
"Sounds good. Do you want any help making dinner tonight?"
"No, I got it. It's kinda like my me time." I said as I knocked four more balls into the holes.
"She'll probably be here around five or so."
"Okay," I laid my pool stick on the table."I better go get started then."
I walked up the stairs to the kitchen and turned on the surround sound stereo and put on my favorite [url= http://youtu.be/iPW9AbRMwFU]song[/url] and started cooking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short!!! It's my first chapter I've ever written, so please bare with me. I promise the next chapter should be longer!! Please comment! Oh, and Draegan get's mentioned for the first time in the next chapter!!!