Status: On hiatus.

Casually Cruel

ein

"i took a walk for the very first time on the dark side of the dance floor "

Image

“Now who is that pretty little flower?” Drew flipped his sunglasses to the top of his head, his gaze focused on the petite girl sitting outside of Oliver's Cafe with a book in her hand.

Drew's best friend, Ty, turned to look over his shoulder to see the pretty blonde that had captured his friend's attention. “Oh! You mean her? She's Lisa's cousin. I don't remember her name though; I was pretty wasted when I met her.”

Drew's head snapped to face his friend. “Wait, you know her? How?”

“Dude, I told you: she's Lisa's cousin. Lisa brought her to Colton's party the other night. You know, the one that you ditched to get your bit off Anna Hicks.” Ty reached out to push his friend's shoulder playfully. “Maybe if you had been thinking with a different head, you would've had the opportunity to meet the lovely girl.”

“You're an asshole, man,” replied Drew, smiling at his friend nonetheless. “Maybe it's time to throw another infamous Bannerman party.”

Ty let out a bark of a laugh, leaning against his pick-up truck. “You're going to throw a party to meet this girl? Drew, she's right across the street. Just go over and say hi.”

Drew snorted, shaking his head and hopping into the passenger seat of Ty's truck. “Jesus Christ, Ty. You're never going to get a girl's attention by simply walking up to her the moment you see her. This takes planning.”

Ty rolled his eyes, following his friend's suit and getting behind the wheel of the truck. “You're something else, Bannerman.”

“Don't I know it, Tyler,” Drew said, chuckling, his stare focused out the window at the blonde girl who was now lost in the world of her book. “Don't I know it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
i have no idea where this is going,
or how i'm going to get there.
i just needed to write something.