Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Princess of Undead

Wake up right about the mid afternoon

I could hear my alarm going off, but refused to believe it. I'm still asleep. I thought No way it's morning already
I lifted my head and looked at my phone, which was yelling at me to get up. It was 10 a.m., normal people would've been up by now, but I dreaded waking up.

I silenced my alarm and flopped back on to my bed. Fuck my depression. I'm so damn sad all the time and being a selective mute when I'm severely depressed blows more than anyone could ever understand. Fuck this, I'm going back to sleep.

No sooner than when I closed my eyes they flew back open.
WAIT. It's today! It's today!!

Today was the day my 6 wonderful saviors were letting me join their band, Hollywood Undead.

I had been pleading and pleading with them, telling them they could really use a female voice and it would help keep me busy, and they finally caved. I jumped out of bed, my depression washed away with pure joy. Whether it was my bi-polar disorder acting up or just pure happiness i couldn't tell, and I didn't care.
I ran out of bed room and into the living room.
"JAY!?" But there was no one there.
I ran to the kitchen, "J-Dog!" STill, nothing.

I creeped towards the bedroom, silently, letting my knee high socks muffle my sound. I opened the door slowly, and saw my sleeping friend. I could feel an evil smile creeping up on my lips.
I ran and jumped onto the bed, yelling "JOREL!" as soon as I hit the bed.

"WHAT!? Whats happening!?" He jumped up, his hair a crazy mess, and looked at me.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Dont scare me like that." He sighed.
"Guess what today iiissss~" I sang happily. I was too impatient to wait for an answer. "Todays the day, Jay!" I yelled, and tackle hugged him into the bed.
"Y'know," He started, pretending to be suffocating, "Sometimes I regret taking you in."
I sat up and playfully punched his arm. "Youre a real jerk, you know that?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

The door swung open and there stood an angry Aron. "Can you two shut up, some of us are still trying to sleep."

"Fuck off, Deuce."

If there was one thing I wasn't looking forward to today, it was him. Right from the start we had never gotten along, and it only got worse over the years.

I didn't care, not today. I wasn't going to let him bring me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy first chapter. Not much, but hopefully enough to get started. Let me know what you think, even though it's not a lot. I might put the second chapter up tonight, we'll see. Thank you for reading!