Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Princess of Undead

This love, this hate, its burning me away.

Jorel, Aron and I walked into our house and I immediately let my emotions go. I jumped up and down, squealed, and hugged Jorel like I'd never see him again. I felt like a little girl, happy, with out a care in the world.

"I'm so happy, thank you, you guys!" I hugged Jay again.

But as usual, my happiness was short lived.

"Just proves my theory that our producers are fucking idiots." Aron said, with annoyed tone.

"Y'know, you could be anything but a miserable douche for once in life. It won't fucking kill you." I said, poison seeping into my voice. I felt Jay leave my side and go into the kitchen. He's learned over time to stay out of our constant fights. The only time Aron and I weren't ripping each others heads off is when we were sleeping. And even then, I've been known to yell a few choice words about him in my sleep.

"Why can't you just keep your mouth shut for once and stop intruding on our lives?" Aron snapped, taking a step towards me.

"Why can't I keep my mouth shut?" I closed the distance between us, "I never say damn word to you until you open your fucking disease ridden mouth!" I yelled, tears coming to my eyes. I hated arguments, they reminded me too much of my past and gave me anxiety through the roof. I tarted to shake a little and walked away from Aron, digging my cigarettes out of my bag. Just as I grabbed them I felt a hand on my arm and was spun around to be face to face to Aron.

"You're such a fucking cunt, you know that? Why couldn't they just have left you in that alley way to die." If looks could kill.

I was near sobbing at this point, barley getting out a desperate "Jay.." before Aron shoved me backwards.

I hit the floor with a loud thud and heard Jay come running.

"What the fuck is going- oh.." I looked up to see Jays expression change from annoyed to murderous.

Jay stormed over to Aron and pinned him to the wall

"Are you fucking kidding me? This is it,. This is the last fucking straw!" I've never seen Jay so angry in the 5 years that we've been living together. And of all the fucked up things I've seen, this scared me the most.

Jay threw a quick punch into Aron's stomach before throwing him to the floor, pinning him down just as the rest of the boys walked in.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Whats going on here!?" George yelled. As he was fighting to pull Jay off of Aron I ran to the boys, who were always there to protect me. Dylan wrapped me in his arms and comforted me.

"What happened mi princesa?" Dylan asked soothingly and kissed my head.

"I don't know," i said shakily, "He just lost it and completely snapped." I said before burying my face in Dylans shirt.

"That's it." I heard George say in a strained voice."I sure i'm speaking for all of us when I say we can't keep doing this. We cant keep constantly having you guys biting each others head off. And it went too far today." I turned my head slightly to look at George as he paused. He looked like he was thinking something over. "i'm sorry Aron but i'm kicking you out o the band. You have a week to find somewhere else."

No, this can't be happening. I felt desperate, guilty. This is all my fault. None of this would've happened if I never ran away to this god forsaken place. I broke away from Dylan and ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I sank to the floor and started the mental breakdown that rattled my body. Not again. Aron's right. I'm not stable enough for this. For anything. I can't keep dragging them down.
♠ ♠ ♠
*Insert Ron Burgundy meme here*