Status: I'll update as much as I can!

Princess of Undead

Pick my self esteem up off the f*cking floor

"Dove, c'mon. Let me in." I was sitting on the bathroom floor. Unfortunately, I was one of those people who let every little thing get to me and thought everything was my fault. I crawled over to the door and unlocked, then slowly crawled back to lean against the cabinet door underneath our sink.

Jay quickly came in and locked the door behind him. He sat down next to me on the floor and took my hand.

"Y'know it's ok Dove. We haven't gotten along him too great since before you even came around. This isn't your fault." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes that I hated but loved so much and I sighed.

"Ok."

"No, not ok. You're just saying that so i'll get off your back."

I sighed again and thought about it. I guess maybe it wasn't all my fault. Plus, I was only making things worse by being so hard on myself.

"Alright," I turned and smiled at Jay, "I'll lighten up. How come you're all here anyway?" I asked, confused.

"To celebrate of course! Any reason to get wasted! Also, our friend Danny is auditioning for American Idol so we figured we'd make a drinking game out of the auditions." He said with a shit eating grin. That boy loved to drink.

"Danny?" No way the boys had a friend that I hadn't been introduced to.

"He was there the night we found you. But he moved away for a few years to help his family and follow what he wants to do. That was the only time you've met him."

"Guess it doesn't really count then," I gave a nervous laugh, "I don't really remember anything from that night."

Jay stood up and gave me his hands to help me up. We held hands as he opened the bathroom door for me and I walked into the room full of testosterone.

"Looks we got a story to tell, boys." Jay gave my hand a squeeze and we took spots on the couch, while my porridge made drinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
oOOoOoh update! and a cliff hanger, woo! Can you swear in a chapter title? Im weird when im tired. Let me know what you think. Comments give me motivation!