Status: Please don't flame me. Read the story and enjoy or move on to another one. Thanks, happy reading.

All Hope Is Gone

To Take A Life

The alley was dark that night. I remember the streetlamps light shining a little into the small space between the two buildings. Trashcans and other miscellaneous objects were scattered on the dirty pavement.
A feeling of two knives cutting my throat. A blazing pain as they continued to shred my flesh.
Hot liquid poured from the wounds, dribbling down onto my shirt and chest.
Two hands holding me in an iron grip, creating bruises on my arms that would fade away later on. Two legs holding mine up against a brick wall.
And the smell. The smell of iron, metallic and rusty in the air. I could almost taste it.
My heartbeat fluttering, creating the force that drove the sustenance from my veins and into my captor's mouth. Screaming, but then quieting as I weakened.
I lost consciousness as my world turned to black.
Feeling as if my throat had caught on fire. Gnashing my teeth at nothing in desperation for something. Those feelings were with me as I woke up.
A person's hand held me down and presented me with something. Blinded by the smell of something enticing, I had lunged out to bite at the bag of suspicious looking liquid. But then, I had been in heaven.
I gulped down what was in the bag, feeling strength return to my muscles.
When it had finally dried up, the same hand from before had taken the empty bag away from me. I had growled at the person for taking away my meal.
Then there had been a laugh. A man's laugh. In surprise, I saw a young man sitting next to me, with bright green eyes, dusty brown hair, and large canine teeth showing as he chuckled.
'Easy girl, there's more where that came from.' He had said to me. My memory of the past night had flashed through my mind. And with it, questions.
Why hadn't I taken another street to my apartment? Why on earth did I have to pass by that certain alley?
Fate doesn't always give answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, please review. Thanks for reading! :)