Status: On hiatus

It All Comes Back in Flashes

x8

~Ben's P.O.V.~

Don't go,I can't do this on my own.

When Danny was in the hospital I was so scared that I may lost him... He was so close to death... It hurts to remember it. I never seen him this vulnerable before.

~Flashback~

I panicked,when he passed out. I grabbed him by his arm and helped him up to my bed.
I called the ambulance,then told the guys about the events.
-What happened to him?-Sam asked in whisper,once we were in the hospital. We had to wait outside...
-I don't know,but I have a feeling he done drugs.
-But he promised to quit,didn't he?-James asked this time.
-Yeah,he did.-I sighed.
-Are you sure he broke this promise?-I heard Cam's concerned voice.
-No,I'm not completely sure.-Well he broke it already,at the time when he took just a small dose,but it was a lot different now.
-Then what he were doing before he passed out? Was he alone?
-He wasn't alone. He was talking to someone.
-Who was that?
I took a deep breath,I didn't knew how to tell them. They didn't knew about it,they didn't knew what caused my problems in the first place.
-He was with the guy who hurt me. They had a fight,I guess.
-A verbal or a physical fight?-James asked,then.
-I don't know,I only heard it...-But thinking of Dan wasn't really injured,or maybe he just hasn't got visible injuries... I guess,it was a verbal fight.
-It was mostly verbal,I think.-I said finally.
Then all of us stayed silent,we were so worried about him.
We stood up instantly,as we heard the door opening.
The doctor told us,how Danny is in a coma right now and only one of us can be with him. When he left us,I collapsed back to my seat.
-It's all my fault.-It was really my fault,he wouldn't lay in a coma if I wasn't exist. I just wanted to disappear.
-Don't ever say it,Ben! It's totally not your fault,that an asshole picked you... He just wanted to protect you from him.-Sam was right...
-But if it never happened,he wouldn't had to protect me...
-It happened,we can't change it...-Cam sighed heavily.
I will be the one to protect him now,I need to be by his side.
-I have to be with him.-I said quickly.
-Then go and don't leave him alone.-Sam said softly.
-I will call you,guys.-I pulled them into a group hug,then left to be with Danny.
I sat down to the chair near his bed.
-I love you,Danny...-I whispered in a faint voice. I felt tears streaming down on my face.
I just looked at his face through a blurry vision.
I reached out and stroked his face gently...
-I will kill that fucker if he done something to you...-I whispered,as I looked at his face.
It was all like a nightmare came to life...
I sat there and squeezed his hand when I heard a sharp beep. His doctor and the nurses rushed in,they told me to wait outside... I collapsed to one of the chairs out there and broke down in hysterical sobbing.
When I was calm enough I called the guys.
-What happened?-I heard Cam's voice.
-I don't know...-I couldn't said he may die,no he can't die.
I tried to hold back my tears... They sat down beside me and just looked at the door like I did.
-He could die!-I cried out and buried my face into my palms.
-He will not. He will be alright.-I heard James say.
-I just hope he will be...-I whispered in a trembling voice.
I don't know how much time went by it felt like ages to me,when the door finally opened.
The doctor told us,he survived.
I couldn't control myself,I was so happy about it.
All of us could see him now for a short time.
I sat back to the chair and held his hand again.
-I miss him...-I sighed. I missed his voice,I wanted to hear it.
-We miss him too.-Sam said.
I just nodded.
We all had to go back to the hotel,I can't stay by his side,the doctor won't let me...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry about it,this turned out to be short and crappy. I haven't got internet connection for a month. Keep it up guys,I love all of you.♥

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.
Lyrics are from: Bring Me The Horizon - Don't Go
xoxo.: Stan ~