Status: May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Flavor of the Week

Ava Castelli

A huge curtain had been dropped over half the lobby, not allowing the contestants to see what was taking up nearly half of the room. The moment they entered, the girls’ whispering began, but Jay was quick to shush it with his smooth voice.

“Alright contestants,” Jay said, standing in front of a camera. His eyes were focused only on the lens, but it would be edited later to make it seem as though he was talking to the group. “I hope you haven’t gotten too cozy with your groups, because the winner of today’s challenge will get a chance to split them up.”

Ava looked over to Hannah’s kind face, and the look the beautiful girl shot back at her showed she was just as nervous as Ava was. They’d become close after rooming together, and neither of them wanted to be separated. It was inevitable, though.

Even if Harry won the challenge, they didn’t know if he’d keep them both. Ava was almost certain he wouldn’t keep her. They’d shared a few smirks and an occasional wink, but hadn’t had any alone time to make a connection. If they had, Ava would have used her slut part to her advantage to get him to keep her around.

“To start things off,” Jay said, clasping his hands together. “I need each boy to pick a girl in his group to be his partner.” He looked at the boys, raising his eyebrow at them. “I suggest you pick the sexiest girl in your group, because you’re gonna want someone who can heat things up in this challenge.”
Harry’s eyes fell on Ava immediately, a smile on his face. “Be my partner?”

She nodded, before looking over at Hannah. The dark haired girl bit her lip, clearly showing her worry for Ava. She needed to do well to help their group. Hannah and her character were counting on it.

Taking a deep breath, Ava moved next to Harry, while he gripped onto her hand. It was more of a kind gesture than anything else, but it caused Ava to blush. She attempted to hide it, knowing that he shouldn’t make her nervous like that, but she didn’t know if she succeeded.

“Now that you all have your partners,” Jay said, stepping towards the curtain. “We can get this challenge started.”

With that, he pulled back the curtain, revealing five large glass containers, each hooked up to a large ventilation system. If Ava didn’t know any better, she would have sworn they were about to be tortured, but Lucas never would have consented to that. The tanks still looked terrifying, though.

“Boys, I hope you heeded my warning and picked the sexiest girl you could find, because we’re about to turn things down, in the hopes that you will turn things up.” Jay’s eyebrows raised as he spoke, showing off his handsome eyes. “For today’s challenge, each pair is going to step into their tank, wearing only their swimsuits. These tanks are hooked up to a cooling system, which we will use to turn down the temperature to levels near freezing. When it becomes too much for you to handle, feel free to step out of the tank, but when you do, you will forfeit the challenge. The last pair left in the tank wins, and that boy will pick the groups for the week.”

When Jay finished speaking, Ava turned her gaze to Harry. He looked just as worried as she did, and she knew she had to change that. The slutty girl would take advantage of the fact that she got to cuddle up with a boy while half naked. A true slut would strut her stuff, latch onto that boy for dear life, and make her ass look great while doing it.

Raising her eyebrow at Harry, Ava smiled. “I guess we better get changed then.”

The girls and boys were then guided to separate rooms, where they were given swimsuits that fit them just right. Of course, the swimsuits they’d been assigned all fit their characters perfectly. Ava’s bottoms were a size too small and a hung a little too low on her hips, while the top pressed her boobs together. Zoey’s was decorated with owls, perfectly representing the fact that she was supposed to be the weird one.

Next to Ava, Claire was nearly having a nervous fit, her short breaths falling faster than Ava’s panties.

“You alright?” Ava asked, looking over at Claire as she slipped her bottoms on. Ava wasn’t one to usually break character, but Claire looked as though she was going to pass out, and there were no boys around.

Claire’s eyes flicked to Ava, as their color showed just how scared she was. “I’ve never worn a bikini before.”

“What?” Ava nearly shouted, throwing her hands on her hips as she did. “You’ve got to be kidding.”
Claire shook her head, as her teeth tugged at her bottom lip.

Pulling Claire’s suit off the hanger, Ava held it up in the air, admiring the bright blue pattern. It would look perfect against Claire’s tanned skin, and Ava knew that Lucas had planned it. He wanted Claire to rock the outfit. She had to.

“It’s cute, Claire,” Ava said, passing it back to the girl. “Slip it on and help you fix it up. Hurry though, the boys are waiting.”

While Ava finished tying her top, Claire pulled on the suit, sheepishly covering herself as she did. When she finished, Ava moved over to her, taking the two strings in her hands, so she could tie up the girl’s suit for her.

“Well, look at that,” Ava said, smiling at Claire as she turned around. “You look almost as good as me.”

Both girls chuckled, while Claire continuously pulled at her bottom lip.

“Don’t be nervous.” Ava gripped onto Claire’s shoulders, shaking her a bit. “You’re going to do great.”
Claire nodded her head, but she didn’t look sure. She was going to have to turn it on soon, or one of the boys might catch on to the fact that she wasn’t near as confident as she was supposed to be.

“Claire,” Ava said, attempting to comfort her with a smile. “They’re going to love you. Now let’s go.”

Latching onto Claire’s hand, Ava pulled the girl out of the dressing room. Claire was trying her best to cover her body, but it wasn’t working. The bikini did little to cover her, and her small hand wasn’t enough to hide the rest.

When they stepped back out into the lobby, Ava found that everyone was waiting on them, with the other boys and their girls already lined up in front of their tanks.

“Sorry we took so long,” Ava said to the group. “We had a swimsuit malfunction.”

Dropping Claire’s hand, Ava made her way over to Harry, who was smiling brightly at the both of them. Ava could tell Claire was doing her best to put on the façade, and if she hadn’t seen the meltdown in the dressing room, she would have thought Claire had done it a thousand times before.

“Let’s get started.”

The doors opened automatically at the sound of Jay’s voice, and Harry latched onto Ava’s hand as he pulled her in. The small glass container was warm for the time being, but both of them knew it wasn’t going to last.

The second the doors closed, cold air began pouring in from the ceiling, and Ava immediately began to shiver. Any other time, Ava would have waited for the boy to make the move, but it was cold, and she was supposed to be a slut, so she grabbed onto his arms and wrapped them around her.

His body felt so perfect against hers, with every one of his muscles rubbing against her skin. She didn’t know how a boy that appeared so lean when clothed could have such perfect abs underneath his shirts. It was almost criminal.

Every second inside the freeze tank seemed like an hour, and the temperature was only getting colder. It was too much to bear, and Lucas knew that. He wanted it to be so cold that they had to use each other for warmth. It made for excellent television.

“Ava,” Harry whispered, his warm breath falling to her ear. “As much as I love being able to hold you like this, if you want to give up I don’t blame you. It is freezing.”

Ava chuckled, pressing her cold nose against his chest. “Will you hate me if I do?”

He shook his head, resting his chin on the top of hers. His arms wrapped more tightly around her, pulling her even closer than she already was.

“I won’t if you promise you’ll cuddle with me next time we’re grouped together.”

She laughed, nodding against his chest. “I promise we can cuddle a thousand nights if my toes don’t fall off.

A smile fell to his face, as he looked down at her. His sweet eyes met hers, and she felt warmer then than she had when he was holding her.

“We forfeit,” Harry shouted, and the opening of the door immediately followed. Grabbing onto her hand, Harry pulled Ava out of the freeze tank, so they could wait for the challenge to finish.

Niall and Zoey were the last two left, and when they stepped out of the tank, they were shaking. A crew member quickly handed them blankets, giving them a chance to warm up before Niall picked the groups for the week.

Once their skin color returned to normal and their shaking persisted, Jay turned to Niall. “Alright, Niall, since you’ve won the challenge, you get to pick the teams, and remember, since Candace was eliminated, one boy will only have two girls instead of three.”

Niall’s teeth tugged at his bottom lip, while his gaze shifted between his friends and the girls. It was obvious he didn’t know who to pair with whom, so he took a stab in the dark.

“For my team, I’ll keep Rory and grab Zoey, and Megan.” His eyes moved again, glancing at his friends. “Liam can keep Claire and take Victoria and Tessa. I’ll give Georgia, Hannah, and Juliette to Zayn. Louis can have Ava, Sabrina, and Leona. And that leaves Payton and Diana for Harry.”

Ava couldn’t believe it. Niall couldn’t have picked worse teams if he’d been blindfolded and playing pin the tail on the stupid decisions.

Not only did she have to be separated from Hannah, she wouldn’t get her chance to cuddle with Harry either. Luckily though, Ava was playing the part of the slut, so her character wouldn’t mind being switched to Louis’s group, even if real Ava did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry, I will stay in a frozen chamber with you for the rest of my life.
Anyone else? (;