Status: May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Flavor of the Week

Georgia Lewis

As Georgia sat on the porch of Niall’s cabin she couldn’t believe he had chosen her to stay. The memory of the elimination and him carrying her all the way back to Zayn’s cabin when she’d been hurt was still fresh on her mind, but she still couldn’t really grasp it. She figured with everything that had happened with Louis the guys would just write her off as a drama queen, but not him. Not Niall.

She continued chewing her lip as she looked out onto the grass where Niall was joking around and playing a game of soccer with Juliette, Liam, and the girls on Liam’s team. She chuckled as Niall went for a goal only to crash and land hard on his ass. He groaned, grabbing his backside as Georgia smiled. He looked over to her and smiled and she promptly hid behind her massive sketchbook, trying to play shy.

She heard him mutter something about taking a break to sit on some ice as he walked over, smiling at Georgia before plopping down beside her. “Did you see that goal Georgie?” She giggled at the nickname, then blushed, remembering she had to mutter and run away.

“I should go.” She whispered, but Niall grabbed his wrist as she stood, keeping her there.

“Why do you keep running away from me?” He asked, cocking his head to one side. “The other day when I took you to Zayn’s cabin you were talking to me.” Her eyes flew open as she realized Niall must have put it together, he knew she was a fake and she was going to get kicked off and-

“Niall! Are you going to snog her or are you going to come back and play?” Liam hollered, causing the Irishman to turn bright red.

“Sod off Payne.” Niall muttered, releasing Georgia’s wrist and awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Georgia smiled slightly as she finally understood Niall’s endless need to get to know her. Despite how cocky he seemed to act most of the time, he was shy too. He felt a kinship with fake Georgia, that’s why he hadn’t kicked her off and that was why he was keeping her here.

She knew this was a gift from the Gods as she completely revised her strategy with him. She had to play her shy self even harder to get him to feel a connection with her and then he would choose her. That was all there was to it. She smiled, looking at Niall as she gently poked his shoulder.

When his stunning blue eyes met hers she felt a small jump in her chest and flushed. She had to make this kid fall for her to make her dreams come true, if she got attached there was no way it would end well. “Do you, um…” She pressed her lips together, looking at him and biting her lip. “Do you want to go inside? I still owe you a picture.” He beamed at that and leapt up, following her inside and flipping off Liam when he let out a low wolf whistle.

“So, are we just going to have me be all sweaty or do you want me to wash up and be proper model material?” She giggled again, which only caused his smile to widen.

“I think you look fine. You didn’t even start sweating.” He shrugged at that, grinning again.

“True. Just let me get some ice though, me bum took a bit of a beating.” He then flushed, running his hands through his hair and muttering to himself as he walked into the kitchen. She bit her lip, thinking that she might actually be able to take some tips from the bashful blonde as she sat down, pulling out her pencil and flipping her massive sketchpad open to a blank page.

She waited as Niall came back from the kitchen, an icepack held comically to his behind as he sat down tenderly, keeping the pack under him. “So, do you want to do a Titanic sort of thing or can I keep me clothes on?” He grinned as she turned bright red, but smiled on the inside. He must have been thinking over that line the entire time he was in the kitchen, and the fact that he was so nervous made her grin.

“Please don’t take off your pants.” She whispered, blushing again as he smiled. “Just… be natural.” He chuckled, leaning back in the chair and looking over at her. She blushed as his eyes stayed trained on her own, but didn’t fail to notice how red his cheeks were. She bit her lower lip, leaning over and gently grabbing his chin and tilting his head down.

As he reached up, gently sliding his hand over hers her heart started racing for the first time in a long time. She flashed back to Louis, only this time she wasn’t going to fuck this up. As he turned scarlet, beginning to lean towards her she leaned in too, her heart hammering in her ribs. He moved his fingers to lace together with hers as he gave her a small, sweet kiss before pulling away, blushing wildly.

“Well, now that we got that out of the way.” He said, his voice shaking. He cleared his throat, taking a deep breath as Georgia sat there, frozen. He must not have felt anything, that was why he wanted to kiss her. He wanted to make sure he was making a good investment of his time in her and now she failed and she was going to get kicked off and never go to Paris and-

She willed her brain to shut up, which only left her with a stinging pain in her chest at his obvious rejection. She bit her lip, about ready to chew it raw as she tried to keep her tears back. She wasn’t the Emotional Wreck after all, she was the shy one. And a shy person would never show their emotions, would they?

She looked up at Niall, who was still bright red as she began sketching him, wishing this damn ache in her chest would go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Georgie!
Sorry this took so long everyone!

oxoxoxox
LS