Status: May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Flavor of the Week

Georgia Lewis

Georgia had been devastated ever since her kiss with Niall. She knew it was only a matter of time now until she was kicked off, but what bother her most was this stinging pain in her chest. When they had kissed Georgia had felt as if a fireworks show had gone off inside of her, the small kiss shooting through her like a spark. It had been a long time since the last time such a little peck had left her so dizzy.

But no matter what she had felt, Niall obviously hadn’t been impressed. So as she and Juliette quickly got ready for the challenge she was even quieter than usual. Juliette just looked at her before walking over, giving Georgia a tight squeeze. “Are you okay Georgie?”

“Yeah.” Georgia lied, nodding. Juliette sighed, giving her hand a small squeeze as she stepped back.

“Do you want to talk about it?” Georgie quickly shook her head. She trusted Juliette, the kind girl being one of the only ones in the game who’d befriended her, but she never knew when Niall might pop in. And she was thankful she’d chosen to be secretive as a loud cough drew both their attention to the door where Niall stood, his hands shoved into his pockets.

“We’re going to be late for the challenge if we don’t leave.” He said, pressing his lips together. Both girls nodded as the trio made their way to the house, arriving only to find they were the first ones there. Georgia let out a long sigh as she wondered what Niall would do with only Juliette on his team after he kicked her off. She hoped that, when she did go, Niall would stick with Juliette until the end.

She glanced over only to see Niall looking at her out of the corner of his eye. When she caught him he flushed, quickly turning away and blushing as the rest of the teams filed in. And just as Diana stumbled in the door Jason popped out of nowhere, glancing over the groups and smiling.

“About time.” He chuckled. The teams all chuckled nervously, wondering what the challenge would be as they all waited. “Well, today we thought we’d see how much the girls are really paying attention to what their boys say, and how many are just paying attention to… other things.” Georgia swallowed nervously, knowing that she hardly knew anything about Niall. They were going to lose for sure, she knew it.

“Now, we’re going to have the girls answer three questions each while the guys are locked in a soundproof room, then we’ll have them come back and try to get the same answers as their girls. Each matching answer gets you a point, the team with the most points wins.” Niall turned to Juliette and Georgia, giving both girls a small smile before he and the rest of the boys all walked out of the room. “Well Ladies, find your boy’s name and take a seat.”

Juliette gave Georgia a small smile as the two girls walked over to the table labeled simply as “Niall,” sitting on the soft, plush booth seat. Georgia chewed her lip nervously as Jay looked over all the girls, giving them that million dollar smile. “Alright ladies, first question. And these are for each girl, so not talking to each other.” He gave them another grin before looking to the card in his hand. “How many girls do you think your boy has kissed since he got here?”

Georgia smiled, trying to count mentally in her head. There was her, and then probably Rory, Juliette, and the other girls he had gone on dates with. Even if Niall was shy, she figured he’d end dates with a kiss. She waited until Jay got to her and Juliette, smiling. “Ladies?”

“I say two.” Juliette said, smiling. She held up her card that had the same number written, smiling. Jay then turned to Georgia and she flushed, chewing her lower lip and muttering.

“You’re going to have to speak up.” He said, smiling.

“Six.” She repeated, looking up at Jay. He looked a little taken aback, as did Juliette as Georgia flushed, looking back down into her lap.

“Well, Niall must be making moves when no one is looking.” Jay chuckled before moving to the next team. Juliette looked over at Georgia, cocking her head to one side as if silently asking “What the Hell are you doing?” But Georgia ignored her.

“Which girl do you think your boy has the strongest connection with?” Jay asked after all the girls had answered. Georgia sighed as he made his way through the teams before turning to her and Juliette. Juliette smiled, turning to Georgia with a sad smile.

“Georgia.” She said quietly. Georgia’s eyes shot up as Juliette simply smiled, but then she remembered her role and tears started forming. “No matter what I do she’s always the only one he ever talks about!”

“Well, they both are pretty weird.” Jay teased. Georgia however didn’t even crack a smile.

“Rory.” She said quickly.

“Georgia, Rory’s been eliminated.” Jay said.

“I still think he had the most of a connection with her.” Georgia said quietly. Jay sighed before turning to the next group, shaking his head.

Finally they were on the very last question and Georgia took a deep breath. “If there was an elimination right now, who would your boy send home?”

“Me.” Juliette said, on the verge of tears. Georgia was really impressed with Juliette’s ability to cry on demand as Jay looked at her, an eyebrow raised.

“Me.” Georgia said simply. Jay simply shrugged, making some joke about self-esteem as the boys were brought back in. Niall awkwardly cleared his throat before sitting beside Juliette. Jay went from team to team, having the boys answer their questions before the girls revealed what they had said. Finally he came to Niall, a small smile on his lips.

“Niall, how many girls have you kissed since you got here?” The blonde boy flushed, rubbing the back of his neck. His eyes moved slowly to Georgia, his cheeks turning pink.

“Two.” He said quietly. Juliette squealed in delight, holding up her number. Niall then turned to Georgia as she slowly held up her number. He recoiled as she kept her eyes on the floor. Jay quickly moved on and Georgia avoided Niall’s gaze. But all too soon Jay was back.

“Niall, which girl here do you think you have or have had the strongest connection with?” Georgia knew he had worded the question to try and help her out, but Niall’s quick, blunt answer hit her like a slap to the face.

“Georgia.” She turned to him, her eyes wide as Juliette held up her sign, showing she had been right yet again, however, she was giving her perfect fake pout as she did so. Georgia flushed as she slowly held up her card, the name “RORY” written in bold lettering. She let her eyes move back to the floor as Jay moved on to the next group, but this time Niall wasn’t going to leave her alone. “Georgie.” He whispered. She looked up to be met with those brilliant eyes as he just looked at her.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered. “I’m going to lose this for all of us.” She then turned away from him, focusing on Jay as he made his rounds before finally approaching them again.

“Niall, were you to have to eliminate one of your ladies right now, who would you give the boot?” Niall swallowed nervously as Georgia refused to meet his gaze again.

“Juliette.” He murmured. Juliette shot up at that, throwing down her card and storming off in tears. Georgia had to hand it to her, Juliette was a damn good actress. Niall looked over at the card and held it up, showing Juliette had been 3 for 3 before his eyes turned to Georgia, a small smile on his lips. She slowly held up her card, exposing her name and causing Niall’s face to drop.

Luckily Juliette’s perfect guesses had caused Niall and Louis to tie for first place, and after a quick chat they both came back smiling.

“We decided that the groups are perfect.” Niall said, his eyes moving over to Georgia. “We don’t want to change a thing.” She smiled softly as he walked over to her, his eyes locked on hers. “So, you thought I liked Rory?”

“She’s beautiful.”

“I also kicked her off.” He said simply. She looked up into his eyes, chewing her lower lip. “Do you know why?” She shook her head as the two just stood there for a moment. Everyone had cleared out, but she knew there had to be a camera somewhere. Niall slowly reached out, taking her hands in his. “Because I met you.” She turned bright red as he just looked at her, his cheeks scarlet.

She wanted to ask him why he’d been acting so odd if he was as mad about her as he said he was, why he freaked out when they kissed. She wanted to ask him so many things, but it wasn’t in her character to do so. So she simply cleared her throat, looking at the floor. “We should go find Juliette.” She said quietly.

“R-right.” He quickly agreed, flushing. She went to pull her hands away, but Niall didn’t let go. She looked back up to be met with his perfect eyes as he slowly leaned down, pressing his forehead to hers so all she saw were those perfect blue eyes. He pulled her just a breath closer as her heart started racing. “Georgia…” He said quietly. “Can I tell you something?”

“Sure.” She whispered. Niall opened his mouth, but before he could say a word a loud cough broke them apart. They both turned to see Jay smirking at them, causing both of them to blush.

“You do realize you have cabins for that, right?” He teased. Georgia and Niall both laughed nervously as he let one of her hands go, keeping the other locked with his as they quickly walked out.

“So… Let’s find Juliette.” Niall said quickly.

“Yeah.” She agreed. And as the two made their way to find their rouge teammate Georgia couldn’t help but notice how perfectly Niall’s hand fit with hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took so long everyone!
But Georgia found out that just maybe Niall likes her too

oxoxoxox
LS