Status: May the odds be ever in your flavor.

Flavor of the Week

Georgia Lewis

The tension in Niall’s cabin was stifling as Georgia and Juliette simply sat in their room in silence. Juliette was crying, but for real this time, as a result of the horrible challenge they’d all faced the day before. Even Georgia felt a bit betrayed when she remembered her confession of not understanding why Louis didn’t want her right after he’d broken things off with Georgia.

She had pulled out all the stops, even crying at one point as she swore that guys like Louis always fell for girls who’d sleep with them on a first date. She had never used any names, but she basically called half the girls on the show ‘complete and total attention whores’. Louis had known immediately it was her, but the silhouette of her bulky sweater had made it obvious to all the other guys who was saying such horrible things. She didn’t really care if Louis was mad about it, but she knew it was a side of her she had never wanted Niall to see. The handsome Irishman hadn’t even said a word to her or Juliette since the challenge, and both girls didn’t know who he would choose for the date tonight.

Finally Georgia let out a short sigh before moving over to Juliette, giving her a tight hug. “It’s going to be okay-” She tried.

“No it’s not.” Juliette said simply.

“Hey, at least you said Niall was nice-”

“But those guys are like brothers to him. I basically told his family they were heartless monsters.” She then started sobbing again, crumpling into Georgia’s shoulder. She simply ran her hand through Juliette’s hair, trying to calm down her friend as a knock rang out in the room. Both girls looked up to see Niall standing in the doorway, a grim look on his face.

“Are you okay?” He asked, looking at Juliette. Georgia felt like he couldn’t have hurt her more if he’d stabbed her in the heart as he blatantly ignored her, walking over and pulling Juliette into a tight hug. She wrapped her arms around him as Georgia simply stood, figuring Niall had made his choice as she walked out of the cabin and sat on the deck. She pulled her knees into her chest, resting her head between them as she remembered Niall gripping her hands and telling her he’d kicked off Rory because he met her.

And now she ruined everything.

She just watched the grass moving in the wind before the shutting of the door told her she wasn’t alone. She looked up to see Niall and fought back tears, knowing he was going to tell her she was an awful human being and he was going to be with Juliette. As he sat down beside her she buried her face into her knees, not wanting him to see her like this. After all, she wasn’t the emotional wreck.

But to her surprise he reached over, tilting her chin up and gently moving it so she had to look at him. She saw the hurt in his eyes and felt like scum. “Niall, I’m so sorry. I didn’t want you to see that. I was angry and-”

“I know.” He said simply. She cocked an eyebrow at him as he let out a long sigh. “I talked to Louis, about everything that happened between you two.” He started nibbling his lower lip, letting his hand fall from her chin as he folded them in front of him. “I guess I can understand why you’d be upset.”

“Really?” He nodded, looking over at her with a sad smile.

“If someone took you from me I’d be pretty pissed too.” She turned bright red as Niall scooted closer to her. “So, can I talk you into being my date tonight?”

“What about Juliette?” Niall’s smile fell as he ran a hand through his hair.

“She insulted the lads. I just…. they’re like brothers to me. I don’t know if I can forgive her for that.”

“Right…” She murmured, her gaze moving back to the ground.

“So, will you be my date tonight?” She smiled softly at him, and even though she knew there had to be a camera somewhere, she reached over and gently took his hand in hers.

“I would love to.”

Image


For once in her life Georgia was thankful for her bulky sweater collection as she and Niall stepped into a freezing, dark room. She immediately wrapped her arms around herself as she struggled to make something, anything, out in the dim lighting. She felt Niall’s strong arm wrap around her as he rubbed her arm, trying to warm her up before finally soft, pink lights came up, revealing an ice rink with the Love Direction logo right in the center. Georgia beamed, being a Canadian she never felt more at home than on the ice.

All the couples would get the rink all to themselves for an hour, except for Harry and his date, who would get it for however long they wanted. But an hour alone with Niall was more than enough for Georgia. She easily glided out, but when she noticed Niall wasn’t with her she turned around.

When she saw him clinging to the wall, trying desperately to stay upright she giggled. She skated over, offering her hand to him. He flushed, shaking his head. “I’ll get it, just give me a moment.” He attempted to push himself off the wall and flailed forward, crashing into Georgia and sending them both crashing to the ice. As he pushed himself up onto his arms she flushed. Both their face were bright red as he straddled her, and she knew the producers would love this.

“Niall.” She whispered, knowing she should try to make this last, more for herself than the show.

“Yeah?”

“After the challenge last week, when we were alone, what were you going to tell me?” His cheeks somehow turned an even deeper shade of red as he swallowed nervously, pressing his lips together.

“I…um…” He started gnawing on his lower lip again before he leaned down, crashing his lips to hers. She was a bit surprised at first, but smiled, kissing him back as they both laid on the ice. But all too soon he pulled away. He gave her that perfect smile, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. “I really like you Georgia.” He whispered. She smiled, just looking into his perfect eyes and feeling her heart flutter.

“I really like you too.” She whispered. And for the first time since she’d been on the show, Georgia wasn’t lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this took so long
but they like each other!
DOH.

oxoxoxox
LS