Status: On Going Series

You Have A Problem Josh

Chapter 1: What Is Happening To Josh

They where all sitting in the apartment.Dan and Jenna lying side by side in each others embrace whilst Jenna was reading.Max and Chris strumming on acoustic guitars.Whilst Matt was sat in the corner on his DS playing 'Legend Of Zelda'.But Josh he was sat alone,watching everyone around him in silence.

Tom was standing with the camera in hand.
'Right so I'm gonna film you all and give a out loud narration,okay?' He asked. Everyone just nodded in response not really caring because they were told to act normal and look like they are doing average day to day things.
'And ACTION!' Tom yelled changing his camera angle 'So its an average day in the YMAS camp' He said moving shot to the sofa 'Jen is reading a book whilst Dan is cuddled up next to her probably getting hard under the blanket at the closeness between them' everyone excpet Josh laughed he thought it was childish.Dan went bright red,Jenna just smilied maybe Dan was..........
'The guitars are out once again' Tom said brushing off his obvious dis at Dan moving to a shot of Max and Chris.
'Of course games are key when these lot get together' He said once again moving to a shot of Matt to caught up in his game to realise the camera.
'But of course we all love some alone time,remember ladies he is single' He added cutting to a shot if Josh who has obviously not amused in the slightest.Josh stud up and placed his hand over the lens of the camera.
'Turn the fucking camera off Barnes' Josh demanded
'Why?' He asked with a quiver in his voice,he was obviously scared by Josh.
'Because I am not having some guy stood behind a camera humiliating me saying that I am a lonely single guy,understood' Josh added. Tom nodded and without another word said he left.Leaving the others in awe of Josh and what he had just done.He sat back down not giving two shits that he had just terrified their camera man.
'Someones on their period' Dan muttered to Jenna but it was clearly audible to everyone else.
'Just leave it,babe' Jenna replied flicking the page.
Josh glared at the two of them.A twinge of jealousy hit Josh.He hated couples all loved up rubbing it in everyones face.Then again its something Josh had always wanted but could never have.
'Listen to your girlfriend' Josh informed Dan shooting him a dirty look.
'I'll do what I fucking like' Dan replied returning a stare.
'Thats if you know whats good for you' Josh snapped back catching everyones attention.

Jenna shut her book.Max and Chris put there guitars down.Matt closed his DS.
All eyes where on Josh and Dan.
'Drop it the both of you' Jenna demanded shoving the blanket off herself then grabbing Dan's wrist. Josh clenched his fist,tighter and tighter.
'Listen to her Josh' Max said walking over to him.
'If I wanna start something with Dan I will' Josh retorted

Josh didn't know why he was so hacked off,everything had built up to this.
All of his anger down to one stupid fight with Dan.
And over what.

'Dan don't you even think' Jenna said raising her voice and holding Dan's wrist tighter.
'What have I done to you Joshua,afraid to admit you are single and alone' Dan replied only as a joke but that was clear to everyone but Josh.who took it literally.
'Wanna fight Flint' Josh asked stepping nearer to him.Everyone was up on their feet exchanging glances.
'Promise me you won't fight,Dan' Jenna whispered

But it was too late.Punches were being swung back and forth.Kicks and the occasional spit or gasp of air.Until Josh smashed one into Dan's face.With the immediate effect of blood.Dan raised his arm to punch back but stopped in mid air.
Jenna fell to the floor instantly.Hands over her ears.Crying her eyes out.
'Stop! Stop it! Both of you please Mum-' She stopped yelling.

Everyone looked at her.It hit everyone in an instant.It reminded her of her parents being beaten to death before her own eyes by her older brother who left all 3 of them for dead.Shit.

'Josh mate,call it quits' Dan said putting his hand out to Josh
'Why because I can knock you square out' Josh replies in a arrogant tone.
'No because......' Dan trailed off and just pointed to Jenna who was still crying on the floor. Scrunched up in a ball at Dan's feet.Even though she was twenty years old she had her issues which where all clear to all of the guys.

But Josh he just brushed it off.

A few minutes later it hit him.
He sent one of his close friends in to a state of pure fear.
Over the most stupid thing.
Being single.

Whats happening to me Josh thought
What is happening to Josh...................
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this at 2am
I'm sorry if it is shit I have insomnia but I wrote this I promise if I get sleep
The next chapter will be better.