And the Story Goes Like This

punk rock music

Amillia woke up to a buzzing sound that was her stupid alarm clock.

Amillia rolls over and hits the off button on her alarm clock she stretches and gets up to go take a shower. As the warm water hits her she wakes up. She washes her hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner and zest soap. When she gets out of the shower she wraps a towel around her and walks to her room to find some clothes. She decides on wearing a blue black corset top { http://ffbdesigns.com/shopping/images/whitecorsettopwblackaccents.jpg} and some hip hugger tight jeans { http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=1666&itemID=45136&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=#} with her new converse { http://www.converse.com/#productdetail} . She logged onto AIM and sees that no one is on so logs off.

She walks to the kitchen to get some breakfast. She finds some lucky charms, milk and a banana. She fixes it and goes to sit at the table to eat. She eats in peace as her dad left for work before she had to get up. So she gets up after eating washes her dishes in the sink and puts them up before heading to her room to do her make-up and do her hair before she went to work at Stella’s. She founds her keys and purse and walked downstairs to leave her dad a note saying, “she will not be home till late and that he will need to find something to eat tonight.”
She walks out the house and locks the door behind her she walks to her 2008 ford mustang gt convertible { http://www.flickr.com/photos/jalopnik/544187542/ }. She hears a slight hint of the same punk music she heard last night coming from the house next store where that guy with the spiky black hair lives. (Jonnie)
She figures she should walk over and introduce herself to whoever lives there. She walks to the front door and rings the doorbell. She hears footsteps and the music turn down. The next thing she knows there is the spiky haired guy from yesterday staring at her with no shirt on.

Amillia, “hi.”
Jon, “hi, may I help you?”
Ami, “no, just came to introduce myself, I live next door and saw you moving in yesterday after I got home from school. My name is amillia, but my friends call me Ami.”
Jon, “oh, my name is Jonnie, but all my friends call me Jon.”
Ami, “Oh cool. Nice to meet you. I heard your music this morning and decided to come find out what it is all about.”
Jon, “it’s my music, I’m in a band called ‘Intimid Presence’ we are mostly punk rock, which would explain my hair,” smiles at you.
Amillia blushes and says, “Awesome I listen to some punk rock.”
Looks at her new I-phone and sees it’s 11:45 thinks, “Oh crap I only have 15 minutes to get to Stella’s.”
Ami says, “Um, sorry to cut this short but I have to be at work in 15 minutes.”
Jon, “k where do you work?”
Ami starts to walk toward her house backwards and says, “Stella’s off of 5th and sharp in downtown.”
Jon, “ okay maybe I’ll stop by later.”
Amillia says, “ bye.” As she jumps in her car and heads to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
{ } = pictures
comments plz and ty readers