Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 1

-Phil's POV-

Dan span in his chair one more time and was begining to grow more and more impatient as the minutes dragged past, like a small child waiting for their birthday to come around,

"Models are so fucking arrogant!" he huffed, "if we where the ones who where late you can garantee she would have our bollocks as earrings!"

He faceplanted the desk as I chewed my lip thoughtfully, nerves eating away at my insides, I had never interviewed a model before, I felt myself go clammy as though the small studio where we recorded our weekly radio show was growing warmer.

Out of no where the door flew open and a flustered lucy ran in

"Guys Summer-Lee is here and she is not happy! she got held up in traffic, so please don't be offended if she is a bit...well...bitchy towards you"

From behind me I heard Dan Retort

"I don't like her already!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled at Lucy our flustered assistant who put up with a lot of our antics on a weekly basis

"Thanks Luce, go and get your self some tea or something you look like you need it"

She smiled back her rosey cheeks still glowing from all the running around she had done

"I would tell you what I need Phil but I dont think its legal!"

She let out a nervous giggle and flounced out of the room, her Long brown ponytail bobbing merrily as she went.

The door slammed shut and Dan was still fidgeting as we went on air, I cleared my throat and announced cheerily

"Hey guys! this is the amazing Phil and..."

"Dan is not on fire"

"And we are here as per usual to brighten up your boring Sunday evening!, In just a few short moments we will be interviewing the absolutely gorgeous Summer-Lee Evans!"

As if on cue Summer-lee sauntered in, Dan sighed loudly and she shot him daggers over her oversized sunglasses before pushing them back up her nose and chewing her gum loudly,
She sat down and placed her large black handbag on the table, whisked her sunglasses off and slipped them in revealing piercing grey eyes that easily bore a hole in to any one they flickered slowly over.

I cleared my throat again, nervously

"So erm...Summer - Lee everyone! She has arrived in a very glamorous outfit I might add, Summer! you are looking gorgeous would you care to talk us through your outfit?"

She smiled graciously

"right now Phil I am wearing my fave ever t-shirt which is my cropped and fringed guns and roses tank, my split red and black jeans, my gaga style studded black boots and my trusty black beanie, this is like my comfort outfit, I wear this everywhere cause I feel sexy in it and feeling good is the key to looking good!"

Her voice was husky and sexy and deffinately that of a chain smoker, Dan sighed loudly from behind me and I struggled to cover him,

"SO erm yeah Summer, great advice! but as a model I'm sure you feel great in what ever you wear? I mean people are always complimenting you?"

"of course! All the time, but thats just superficial to gain confidence from men who only want one thing, I'm looking for REAL love from a REAL man"

she looked over at me and winked with a small smirk on her crimson lips,I cleared my throat again shocked at her sudden flirty attitude.

After playing a few tracks and talking to Summer - Lee, I was at breaking point, all through out the interview she had been stroking my thigh, licking her lips and subtly winking at me so Dan didnt notice.

As the end of the interview came I stood to let Summer out of the studio, Dan did not look happy as they shot demonic looks between each other. I laughed it off and guided Summer out of the studio. as we walked down stairs towards the carpark I couldnt help but notice her firm, peachy ass, gently moving from side to side as she strutted through the building, turining heads as she went I wasnt sure if people where looking at her long slender figure, her outlandish fashion or her many brightly coloured tattoos that graced her pale soft looking skin.

We got to the fire door that lead on to the car park and she slipped her sunglasses back on and pulled the keys to a gleaming slate grey Audi R8, My jaw dropped slightly as she smirked at me

"So? Phil? You single?"

Taken a back by this sudden question I stopped and thought for a few seconds before answering in a quiet tone,

"Yeah"

I replied gulping slightly and a slight waver in my voice, she smiled and bit her bottom lip teasingly,

"Good" She giggled "Cause I like you"

She wrote her number down on my hand before She began to walk away, flicking her long peroxide blonde partially shaved hair over her shoulder as she glanced at me over her sunglasses and slowly blew me a kiss.

I stood staring as she pulled away, my mind scrambled trying to piece together what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
here is summers outfit
http://www.polyvore.com/summerlee_evans/set?id=69950709
let me know if the link doesnt work :)