Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 14

-Dan's POV-

I ran in to the front room to see Phil being beaten to a bloody pulp by two large men, Summer was laughing hysterically as she kicked the side of his head, he stopped moving.

She looked over at me and stopped laughing I slowly walked over to her fear stalking my every step but I couldnt let her get away with this with out taking a second thought I lunged past her crashed in to the coffee table and fell to the ground, I fumbled around for my phone feeling for it in the dark when pressure suddenly increased on my hand, I looked up to see Summer looking down at me a menacing smirk on her face, she grabbed a clump of my hair and dragged me to her level.

"You phone the police and he dies okay?"

with fear ripping through my body and a searing pain in my head I spat directly in to her face, she looked at me disgusted and rammed her head in to mine with a painful force, her forhead collided with mine and she threw me over the back of the sofa. I it the floor feeling dizzy from the blow to the head using the majority of my strength to stand up and see Summer marching towards me to my surprise she walked straight past only to grab and handful of my hair and drag me across the room to the kitchen with her. she threw me to the floor again,

"Take him" she barked at the two men with her "sort this cocky little fuck out"

Feeling weak i was lifted by my arms to the dining table and thrown in to one of the chairs, the tow men tied a length of blue nylon rope around my wrists and ankles, I felt useless, being held hostage in my own home.

Summer began to walk towards me again and suddenly straddled my thighs,

"I told you you would regret it"

I stared her down silently, ignoring the pain and begging the tears not to fall, I started to move my ankles in a desperate attempt for freedom, she grabbed my face and dug her nails in,

"Now listen to me sweetie I leave here with Phil or neither of you leave here alive"

"You can't take him! he's just got better again!"

She punched me hard in the jaw then forced her tongue in to my mouth, kissing me roughly on the lips, I felt dirty I felt like a traitor, she broke away stood up and laughed when everything fell black,

"Hello?" I called out in to the darkeness "Is there any one...there?"

"Dan?"

"Phil!"

"You've been blindfolded they've gone outside when they come back in follow my lead...play dead!"

I nodded unaware of whether Phil could see me. I forced myself in to silence and allowed my body to go limp and my head to fall forward, I heard them come back in an tried to stay as still as possible, the restraints on my body came loose and I fell to the floor landing with a heavy thump.

I squeezed my eyes closed as I felt some one pulling off my clothes, I fought the urge to wimper and allowed them to carry on making sure I followed Phils advice... I'm dead.

As I was roughly rolled on to my back my heart raced wondering what they would do next, a sharp pain ripped through my chest as I realized they where slicing my abdomen, I clenched my teeth and stayed silent even though inside my head I was screaming out in agnoy, begging with them to stop.

I heard heavy footsteps head towards the bathroom and heard a heavy metalic thud and guessed they had thrown Phils body in to the bath tub. I remained still and silent when I heard police sirens in the distance, relife flooded my entire body as they drew closer and I heard summer run, one of the men ripped the blindfold off of my head and threw me in the bath with Phil, I landed awkwardly on top of him.

The metal was cold against my bear skin, I managed to make eye contact with him and he whispered

"Dont move until the police get here it could be them coming back, and DO NOT mention them in any of this it will just make things worse!"

I nodded again still too rigid with fear to speak.

The sirens stopped and after a few minutes there where new people in the flat.

"Hello? It's the police is anyone here?"

two police officers walked in to the bathroom and heaved me and phil out of the cold bath tub. I threw myself at Phil squeezing him and sobbing in relife it was all over.