Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 15

-Phils POV-

I felt a strange mix of sadness and reliefe and sighed loudly as my eyes scanned over the newspaper infront of me

"SUMMER LEE EVANS CHECKS IN TO REHAB FOR DRUG AND ALCOHOL ABUSE"

Dan plonked himself down on the sofa next to me

"Thank fuck for that now the only person shes a danger to is herself, you never know with any luck the psycho bitch might just top herself"

I rolled my eyes and laughed at Dan's caring and sensitive ways.

I heard movement from the bedroom and looked up at the clock,

12.45

"Well I suppose I better get myself off to bed then" I stood up and stretched "Goodnight Dan"

"Goodnight...Phil?"

"Yeah"

"I love you"

I smiled at him and turned to walk away

"I love you too twat"

He laughed and I heard him make himself comfortable on the sofa.

I pushed the door open slowly and crept around the bedroom, I silently changed in to my boxers and slipped in to the bed, my eyes closing slowly as I fell asleep, content with my life.

I was nudged violently awake, my heart came in to my mouth as fear seized my insides, the bright light of morning flooded the room making the fear more intense as I Couldnt see I blinked quickly trying to get the room to come in to focus, I rolled over slowly readying myself for what I could be faced with.

She looked everat me panic flooding her blue eyes, her brown hair hung neatly over her shoulders it was as if she hadnt slept at all, with tears in her eyes and a quivver in her voice she quietly said

"Phil, I think my waters have broke"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats all Folks!

Thanks for reading I really appreciate the comments the recs and the subscribers I really hope you've enjoyed it :)