Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 4

-Summers POV-

I was proud to have Phil on my arm that night, he was hot and easy to control and therefore perfect for me, he stood still as I fastened his collar before we left, he was probably still cotton headed from the coke earlier on, I know I was still shaking from the sex, he looked at me confused,

"Erm? Summer? Whats with the collar?"

"Its so silly little bitches know you're mine baby, don't worry I'm not wierd"

I laughed putting him visibly at ease.

We arrived at the club, and pushed our way through the crowd to the back of the small dark room, to where two burly bouncers stood gaurding a door, gripping Phils hand I smiled at them sweetly

"Move please"

The sniggered slightly and stepped ot the side allowing us to pass through

"What the fuck is their problem?"

Phil asked confused

"Theyre just ass holes to everyone don't worry about them"

The truth is before I became a model I was a stripper and they had taken a particular pleasure in watching me get beaten up by power mad punters, I despised the pair of them.

We came to the end of the long corridoor and entered the VIP area, I smiled and looked around seeing everyone so relaxed and taking part in normal club activities was a welcome change over the past couple of days every one had been highly strung and stressed out about one of the other models sex tapes being released.

Over in the corner Serena was shooting up heroine and nicola was snorting a few lines, I smiled looking forward to getting my hands on some of the stuff available.

I looked at Phil, his blue eyes darted around the room not knowing where to look, he gave every one a few second glance before smiling nervously at me, I could tell he was new to this scene and decided to welcome him properly.

I pulled him over to the chocolate leather sofa and straddled his thighs, the waiter walked past and I grabbed a drink from his tray, kissed Phil opened his lips slightly and poured the golden liquid in to his mouth and watched him as he swallowed,

"Few more of those Philly and you'll be ready to go" I teased

He nodded silently, I knew he was still anxious I could tell and you didnt need to be a mind reader to know it, as the music started to blare from the large speakers I stood up and began a slow sensual lap dance and watched as Phil became entranced with watching my hips move.

As the evening went on I piled him with more alcohol each drink stronger than the first, as his words began to slur I slipped an acid tab on to his tounge and watched as it disolved, he was becoming more and more vague and easier to control.

After a few more drinks and a couple more lines he was moments away from falling off of the edge, I placed an acid tab on my tounge and kissed him deeply until I felt the tab brush off of my tongue and on to his. I smiled slightly as his beautiful blue eyes rolled back and his tall slender fingure slouched in the chair. He had fallen.

I looked over to Serena and nodded, I was ready to give Phil the night of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Serena - http://www.darkarts.org.uk/models/kimberley-ann/08.jpg