Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 5

-Phils POV-

My eyes flickered open to see summer knelt on the floor next to me w ewhere now in a totally different location, only what I could assume was Summers bedroom, she was now dressed in a weird type of nurses outfit, with a devilish grin fixed on to her face, her eyes where full of lust and hunger, my head was pounding with pain I attempted to rub my throbbing temples but unable to move my arms I panicked and looked around frantically looking for a reason as to why I couldnt, I looked down and noticed the handcuffs keeping me to the chair, a familiar metallic rattling made me remember I had been drinking with Summer and her wierdly erotic friend, Serena I think it was, and I was still wearing that collar, meaning I still belonged to Summer.

She slowly pulled her red pvc belt from around her waist and tied it tightly around my bicep, I giggled slightly not knowing what to do, Serena also in a nurses outfit licked her lips at me as I sat smirking foolishly, as she lifted her perfectly toned leg over me and straddled my waist, I smiled up at her as she bit her lip making me want her more, she came in closer towards my face and began to gently suck and chew on my lower lip, she looked in to my eyes and I was surrounded in these deep brown pools of lust, I looked over Serenas shoulder to see Summer coming towards me with a tiny syringe, she slapped the crease of my arm and I hissed in pain as she plunged the needle in to my vein, my hiss was ignored as Serena just giggled and slammed her lips on to mine, my head span and I was over come with desire, I felt summer undo the tethers around my arms and I took my chance to unzip the front of Serena's White PVC dress, she continiued to kiss me as I groped and fondled with her breast, tweaking her nipple between my fore finger and thumb cause her to let out a loud groan, Summer pulled serena back and began to kiss her sensually, I watched going insane with desire as their tounges scrapped each other gently.

I stood up Serena wrapping her legs around my waist, I laid her down on the bed and grabbed Summer roughly gropping her ass and lifting her dress off over her head, she groaned loudly as my lips crashed in to hers, she pulled my jeans and boxers down to reveal my raging hard on, she weaved her fingers in to my collar and pulled me towards her as I slowly and carefully removed her underwear, our tounges still dancing together as Serena moaned loudly from the bed happily masturbating, I ripped my self away from Summer and bent her over the bed she giggled and began to tease the top of Serenas thighs with her tounge, I looked longingly at Summers ass, aching to be inside her again, chosing to bide my time I watched as Summers tounge flicked over Serenas wet clit with force, Serena cried out in pleasure, unable to contain myself I gripped Summers hips and forced my throbbing member in to her ass, she yelped in pain and succumed to pleasure as I reached round and began to quickly stroke her warm wet clit, I thrust hard in to her until I spilled my hot load in to her tight firm ass, she howled my name.

I fell to the floor shaking, my heart beat deafening me temporarily, I blinked a few times unable to see anything but bright colours as they shot past me, everything went blurry as the room fell cold, I saw Summer and Serena look over me as everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Phils hit trouble but will he learn not to tangle with summer again?