Sequel: Confession

Toxic

Chapter 9

-Phils POV-

I looked at the screen of my phone, staring at Dan's number questions torturing my mind

"would he answer? would he reply?"

I put the phone on the bed next to me and put my head in my hands rubbing my temples, the truth is I had never felt more lonely than now, sure I was going out to parties everynight making friends left right and centre, I had a faithful girlfriend and the drugs but nothing felt the same with out Dan here.

I rolled off of the bed and landed on the grubby floor, I pulled one of the draws open and pulled out my gear, I sat watching the flame of my lighter dance underneath the spoon as the murky liquid began to bubble as it grew to molten tempuratures. I sighed and allowed the liquid to cool slightly before filling the syringe slowly, I lifted the needle and flicked the clear tube to rid my poison of any air bubbles and tightened the blue rag around my bicep.

I locked eyes with Summer as a sharp scratch on my skin made me jump as the needle pierced the vein, I slowly pushed the plunger down feeling a sudden warmth grown beneath my skin that soon turned searing hot, my vision blurred and I blinked rapidly trying to get Summer and her smirk back in to focus.

My lungs grew tight and I ripped at my chest unable to breath I tried to scream but a bubble stuck in my throat, I fell back on to the floor ripping harder at my chest still unable to see I could make out Summer crouching down next to me and I felt her hold one of my hands and begin to stroke my hair, why wouldnt she help me? I tried begging for help with my eyes Dan an ambulance anything!

My mind screamed to a halt...Dan.

then finally black...

-Summers POV-

I felt Phils grip tighten and watched as he choked trying to breath his face grew red, he was still violently kicking his legs and clawing visciously at his chest after a small spluttering sound his eyes rolled back and he fell still, his grip turned to nothing and I pulled out his phone scrolling through his contact list,

"Danosaur"

I sniggered, how pathetic was that deluded little creep? I began to type out a message

"Don't contact me again I don't want to know you"

I smiled as it flashed up sent. I then went on to text his mum

"Going to the hospital think I took some bad stuff"

I sat staring at Phils now emaciated physique covered in scars and welts from several rough sex sessions and his self harm, I smiled to my self I had proved myself right I could control any one and was not a force to be reckoned with.

after a few minutes I phoned for an ambulance, pretending to cry I strung out a story.

"My boyfriend has overdosed on bad heroin hes not moving!"

before too long my tiny appartment was filled with paramedics all buzzing around Phil trying to revive him, Phil Lester was dead.