Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Twelve

Rain was as big a fan of Marilyn Manson as I was, except she was obsessed with Brian himself... I was practically obsessed with them all, but Twiggy was always my favorite. Rain and I where always in line for tickets to a Manson concert 2 days early, and we sat in the front row multiple times, sure, our parents where pissed when they saw the money for the tickets on their credit card bills, but it was always worth it to hear the band play. We always had the best time at those concerts. Once we even got backstage passes, which, was the first time I met Twiggy though he doesn’t remember. She’d be shocked about what had been happening to me lately. Once we got to New York I rented a car, went to the nearest library, and asked the librarian for the phone book. While she searched for one I looked at the books and movies they had near the counter, nothing looked to awfully interesting so I just walked back up to the counter where the librarian had a giant phone book in her hands, she handed it to me, and I looked up ‘Scott’. It took me no time to find Rain’s name ‘Hannah Rain Scott’ She goes by her middle name. I wrote the number on a slip of paper, said “Thanks” to the librarian, walked out the door, and called the number. Rain answered “Hello?” she said. “Hello Rain!” I said waving as if she could see me. “Who is this?” “Take a guess” I said. “umm... Sarah?” “No.” “Winter?” “NO.” “I have no idea.... I’m gonna take a wild guess..... BLAZE!!!!!” “Umm... No.” I said laughing. “YES IT IS!!! I’D NOTICE THAT LAUGH ANYWHERE!!!” “Damn.” I said. She laughed. “I’m in New York.” I said starting to laugh again. “REALLY?!?!? Why?” She squealed happily. “It’s hard to explain.... and if I tried you wouldn’t believe me. Meet me at the Holiday Inn near Times Square.” “Kay.” “I gotta text my boyfriend and the rest of his friends to meet me there. Bye.” “Buh-Bye.” After she said that I hung up, then texted Twiggy “Tell the bus driver to go to the Holiday Inn near Times Square. Book the rooms and I’ll meet ya’ll there.” He texted back “Okay.” I got into the car, put in a CD, blasted it, and drove off. When I arrived at the Holiday Inn the tour bus was already there. I walked in and asked the man at the desk what room Twiggy Ramirez was in. He looked at me skeptically, “Room 27.” He said rudely. I flipped him off then walked to the room. to see Twiggy laying in the bed staring at the ceiling. I curled up beside him. “Hi There beautiful.” he said. “I’m not at all beautiful, but hey.” I said. “You are too beautiful!” “Nuh-uh, I’m ugly as fuck.” “Whatever you say.” He said along with a sigh. I then walked downstairs, sat on the couch in the lobby, and waited for Rain. Soon after I sat down Rain walked in. She hadn’t changed a bit since I last saw her, except her hair wasn’t brown anymore, it was black. “RAIN!” I yelled to catch her attention. “Velvet?!?!?” “Yuppers.” “You’ve changed.... a lot.” “I know” I said pointing to all my piercings. “And your hair.” She said playing with my hair. “Lots more has changed...” I said smiling. “Like what?” She asked. “Follow me.” I said then started walking to Twiggy & I’s room, Rain followed. When we got to the room I told Rain to wait outside of the door. She nodded and sat on the floor. I went in and made sure I shut the door behind me. Twiggy was talking to the toy rabbit Twiggy. I walked over to him and whispered in his ear “Hide in the closet. I’ll knock on the wall when you can come out.... try to stun Rain.” He nodded and hid. I opened the door and let Rain in. She saw my toy Twiggy on the bed. “You still have that old thing?” She asked then picked it up. “Yeah...” I said then giggled. Rain looked at me and noticed the scars on my arm. “What The Fuck? I thought you stopped cutting 6 years ago!” I just sighed and said “All this was done in one sitting...” Rain just stared at my arm. I tapped on the wall. Twiggy came out of the closet and without a sound grabbed Rain’s shoulders. I giggled as a scared look came across Rain’s face. “Don’t worry, it’s just my boyfriend.” I said laughing. Rain turned around and saw Twiggy standing there. “Y-Y-Your B-B-Boyfriend?!?” She stammered in utter shock. I smiled and nodded as Twiggy lifted me up bridal style and spun me around. Rain just stared at us, still in shock. Twiggy and I fell on the bed laughing. I waited for me to get un-dizzy. “Any comments?” I asked, laughing because Twiggy was tickling me. “Is this a joke?” She asked. Twiggy stopped tickling me and got serious for a moment “No... I really do love Velvet....” He said. Rain looked stunned.
“You where right.... Lots has changed..” Rain said, staring at us.