Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter One

I walked downstairs to see a living room with spills, cups, plates, and other things scattered everywhere. Mine and Andy's friends came over last night to celebrate Andy and his band going on tour tomorrow, so it was kinda a farewell party. Andy wants me to go on tour with him, but yet he won't tell me who the other band he's touring with is. He said I'd get along with them well, but I'm not so sure. I'm thinking I'm gonna go but then again I'll probably get stuck with a band i don't like. I'm pretty sure Andy crashed in the guest bedroom he was to drunk to even climb upstairs, much less go home. I walked into the guest bedroom and sure enough there he was, listening to his MP3. "Hey Velvet." he said as I walked over and sat beside him. "Hey Andy" I said. "I bet it's tearing you apart......" "What is?" "Trying to figure out what the other band is." "Why won't you tell me Andy?!?!?" "Because I wanna surprise you, you'd find out if you come with me on tour." "OKAY FINE I'LL GO! I'm SICK and TIRED of fighting about this shit!" "YAY!" Andy said excitedly. I left the room, pissed, and went to clean the house.