Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Twenty

After I Wrote In My Journal I Walked Into The Living/Eating Area And Sat Beside Brian And Angel On The Couch, Twiggy & Andy Where Sitting At The Table, & Everyone Else Was In The Sleeping Area. We All Sat There In Complete Silence Until Twiggy Spoke Up. “Velvet?” “Ya Twig?” “Why Haven't You Been Speaking To Me As Much As Usual?” He Asked With A Serious Look On His Face. “I Dunno.” I Said, Shrugging. I Knew It Was A Lie, But, I Didn't Wanna Talk About The Brian Situation Right That Minute, Or Ever Really. “Oh...” Twiggy Said With A Sigh. “Sorry Twiggatron. I Promise To Spend More Time With You In Vegas.” I Said, And Meant It. He Smiled, Kissed Me, And Walked Into The Sleeping Area. “Angel? Brian? Ya'll Want A Monster?” I Asked, Walking To The Fridge. “Green Monster Please.” Angel Said. “I Can Never Finish A Whole One...” Brian Said With A Sigh. “I'll Share With You, But You Have To Fountain It.” I Said. “Okay, Thanks.” He Said With A Smile. I Grabbed Two Green Monsters And Handed One Of Them To Angel. I Opened The Other One, Took A Sip Out Of It, Then Handed It To Brian. He Fountained Some Of It Into His Mouth Then Handed It Back To Me. I Sat It On The Table. Angel Just Looked At Us. “What Are You Starring At?” Brian Asked. “You People.” She Said And Giggled. “Us People?” I Asked. “Yeah, You People.” I Just Looked At Her, Then Turned To Brian. “Were People?” He Asked, Acting Surprised. “I Thought We Were Immortals.” I Said, Playing Along. “Well, We Don't Have Souls.” Brian Said Smiling. “No, We Do Not.” I Said, Smiling Back At Brian “Therefore, We Are Immortals.” He Said Trying Not To Laugh. Angel Just Looked At Us Like “What The Fuck?” Brian And I Then Burst Into Laughter. Angel Continued To Stare At Us. After We Finally Stopped Laughing I Asked Her “Why Are You Staring At Us?” “Because You People Are Weird.” She Said. “We Already Knew That.” I Said, Giving Her A Wicked Smile. “Weirdos” She Said In A Playful Voice Then Walked Into The Sleeping Area. “Sorry About Yesterday.” Brian Said After A Few Minutes Of Silence. “It's Okay, As Long As We Didn't Get Caught.” I Said. “I Really Am Sorry, You Could Have Been Caught And Have Twiggy Pissed At You. Which It is Not Fun To Have Him Pissed At You.” Brian Said, Rubbing His Arm. “It's Not Fun To Have Anyone Pissed At You, But, With Twiggy's Drinking Problems, I Could See Why It'd Be Worse To Have Him Pissed At You.” I Said, Happy No One Had Seen Brian & I. I Just Looked At The Floor. After About 5 Minutes Of Silence Twiggers Walked Into The Room, With A Huge Smile On His Face. “Why Ya Smilin' Twiggers?” I Asked, Curiously. “Cause My Girlfriend Is Gonna Spend More Time Wiff Meh.” He Said, Continuing To Smile. I Looked At Brian, Then At Twiggy, Then At The Floor Again. “Twiggy?” I Said, As Casually As Possible. “Yeah Velvet?” He Said. “I Love You.” I Said. “I Love You Too.” He Said With A Smile, Then Walked Over To Me And Kissed Me. I Smiled Into The Kiss And I Could Feel Him Smile Also. When We Broke Apart Brian Was Just Glaring At Us, Trying Not To Look Pissed, But I Could Tell He Was, I Could See It In His Eyes. He Was Jealous. About 30 Minutes Later, Brian Had Left The Room. Twiggy And I Where Talking About Random Shit. “So, What Do You Wanna Do In Vegas? And Don't Be A Perv With It.” I Said Laughing. “Damn. Well I Was Gonna Say Something Perverted... But.... I Like The Lights....” He Said Also Laughing. “Really? I LOVE Neon Lights” I Said, Smiling.”Oh My Gawsh.... We Are AWESOME........” He Said Laughing. “You Are, I'm Not.” I Said Giggling. “NUH, You Are Too!!!” He Said, Yelling And Laughing. “To You.” I Said Laughing.

I Couldn't Wait To Get To Vegas.