Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Twenty Two

While We Waited To Be Seated Twiggy And I Tried To Talk To The Lobsters They Had In The Tank Until They Called Our Names. That Place Was Packed Full Of People, But, Our Names Where Called In Under 20 Minutes. “Wilson And White?” The Waitress Said. We Followed Her To The Table. “Now, What Would We Like To Drink This Evening?” I Looked At Twiggy, Twiggy Looked At Me, Then We Both Looked At The Waitress And Said “One Mudslide.” Simultaneously, Then Looked At Each Other And Laughed. The Waitress Nodded And Walked Off. “If I Get Stuffed Mushrooms, Will You Eat The Stuff Around The Mushrooms? I Don't Like It.” I Asked. Twiggy Nodded. A Few Minutes Later Twiggy Grinned At Me. “What?” I Asked. “Nothing, Your Just Gorgeous That's All.” He Said, Trying To Be Sweet. “Awww, Thanks Twig. You Look Handsome Tonight, I'm Still Shocked That Your Wearing A Tux.” I Said, Smiling. “Well, I Felt Like Dressing Up....” He Said. “Is There Another Reason?” I Asked, Knowing There Was One. “No.........” He Said In A Nervous Manner. “TWIGGEH GOT DRESSED UP FOR MEH!” I Nearly Yelled, Making Everyone Sitting Around Us Stare At Us. We Started Laughing Like Maniacs Until We Saw The Waitress Coming Back. “Here Are Your Mudslides.” She Said, Putting Them In Front Of Us. “Thank You” I Said, Taking The Cherry Off The Top And Eating It. “Now, What Do You Want To Eat, Ma’am?” The Waitress Said. “I Want Half A Grilled Rainbow Trout. WITH Stuffed Mushrooms.” I Said. “Sir?” “I Would Like The Same Thing. Without The Stuffed Mushrooms.” He Said. The Waitress Nodded And Walked Away Again. We Took The Extra Straws The Waitress Had Brought To The Table And Started Having A Spitball Fight. During It I Started Thinking About How Andy And I Never Had Any Real Fun. I Shrugged It Off An Continued The Spitball Fight. I Won Because I Was The Last One To Fire A Spitball When The Waitress Came With The Stuffed Mushrooms. She Put Them On The Table, Said “Your Food Will Be Ready In A Few Minutes.” She Said And Walked Away. Twiggy Started Eating The Stuffing Part Of The Stuffed Mushrooms And I Started Searching For A Mushroom With A Spoon, Twiggy Found One First. He Fed The Mushroom To Me Once It Was Cooled Off. I Ate It And Giggled. “Thank You Twiggers.” I Said. “Your Welcome.” He Said, Taking Another Bite Of Stuffing. I Dug Around In The Stuffed Mushrooms Some More With The Spoon Till I Fond A Mushroom. I Waited For It To Cool Off Then I Ate It. I Dug Up A Piece On Stuffing And Fed It To Twiggy. He Swallowed It And Grinned. The Waitress Came With Our Food A Few Seconds Later. We Ate, Paid The Bill, And Left. Twiggy Drove Us Back To The Aria, And Carried Me Up To Our Room. Their Where Candles Burning, Music Playing, And Rose Petals All Over The Bed. “I Asked Ginger To Set This Up While We Where Gone.” Twiggy Stated, While Taking Off His Jacket. “Aww, Twiggy! I Love You.” I Said, Smiling At Him, And Taking My Hat And Jewelry Off. “I Love You Too Velvet.” Twiggy Said Then Lied Me On The Bed. (A/N: WARNING. NEXT PART IS RATED R. IF YOU ARE DISTURBED BY YOU-KNOW-WHAT, SKIP TO NEXT CHAPTER. There, I Warned You Hannah And Whoever The Phuck Else :{D) He Started Roughly Kissing Me, But The Kiss Was Sweet Also. He Climbed On Top Of Me And Kissed Me Deeper. He Started Taking My Dress Off, And Once He Got It Off, Started Sucking And Nipping At My Neck, I Moaned. I Then Took His Shirt Off. He Took My Bra Off. He Grabbed My Breasts Which Caused Me To Yelp. He Chuckled. I Got Revenge By Reaching My Hand Down His Pants And Grabbed His Dick. He Yelped. I Laughed And Squeezed It Harder. He Was Biting His Lip. Once I Pulled My Hand Out Of His Pants He Took My Underwear Off, All I Was Wearing Was My Stockings. I Took His Pants And Underwear Off. He Started Nipping And Sucking My Neck Again. After He Finished He Put On A Condom And Came Inside Me. I Moaned. He Kept Going In And Out, Each Time He'd Go In He'd Go Deeper, He Went As Deep As Possible And Left It In There For About 10 Seconds. I Screamed. We Kept Up That Process Until We We Where Just Too Tired.