Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Twenty Four

“So Your Ex Abused You?!?” Twiggy Screamed. I Nodded And Sighed. "That's All In The Past Twiggy....” I Said. “I Know But, It Still Isn't Right.” Twiggy Said. I Sighed And Said “Just Let It Go.....” Looking At The Floor. “I Know What'll Cheer You Up!” Twiggy Said A Few Minutes Later, Turned On His Phone, And Started Playing IDGAF By Blood On The Dance Floor. After It Was Over I Hugged Twiggy And Sighed. “Thanks For Trying” I Said, Continuing To Hug Him. Twiggy Sighed. I Buried My Face Into His Chest. He Lifted My Head Up So That I Was Looking At Him And Kissed Me, I Kissed Him Back. When We Pulled Apart Twiggy Said “I'll Be Right Back, I'm Going To Check On Brian And The Rest Of The Guys Down At The Luxor.” “I'll Be Right Here When You Get Back.” I Said. “Bye Velvet.” “Bye Twiggs.” I Said And Waved At Him As He Walked Out The Door. I Flopped Down On The Bed Thinking About What I Was Gonna Do For About 2 Hours. I Flicked On the TV With The Remote And Changed It To Syfy. Underworld Was On. I Started Watching It. After About 30 Minutes Someone Knocked On The Door. I Thought Twiggy Must've Forgotten His Key. I Got Up And Opened The Door And Screamed. “JACKSON!” I Was Terrified. Jackson Was The Ex Before Andy. “Hello Velvet.” He Said. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?!?” I Asked, Still Screaming. He Walked Twords Me. I Backed Up To Twiggy's Suitcase, And Being The Smart One I Am, Grabbed A Knife Out Of The Left Pocket. “What Are You Gonna Do With That? Go Cut Yourself Some More?” He Asked. “I Stopped Cutting YEARS Ago!” I Yelled. “Oh Really?” He Said Lifting Up My Left Arm, The Cuts Where Still There, But They Where Barely Visible. “Looks Like The Little Velvet Needs To Be Punished.” Jackson Said, Slapping Me Across The Face. I Yelped, Then Remembered About The Knife In My Hand. I Stood In Front Of Him And Stabbed Him In The Thigh. “1. I Am Not LITTLE. 2. I Do Not Need To Be Punished, You Do.” I Said, Kicked The Knife Into His Skin Farther, Then Punched Him In The Face. “Now, Get The Fuck Out.” I Said. Jackson Looked Up At Me, Said “We'll Meet Again.”, Then Hobbled Out Of The Room. I Ran And Shut The Door. I Was Still Scared. I Decided That Maybe A Long, Hot Bath Would Calm Me Down. I Walked Into The Bathroom, Turned On The Water In The Tub, Undressed, And Got Into The Tub. In The Midst Of My Bath I Heard Twiggy Walk Into The Hotel Room. “Velvet?!?” He Called For Me “In The Bathroom Twig!” I Yelled, Answering Him. He Walked Into The Bathroom. “Why Is There Blood On The Floor Out There?” He Asked. “A Visit From Jackson.” I Said As Calmly As I Could. “Who? Did You Nickname Your Period Jackson Or Something?” He Asked. I Laughed At That. “No I Did Not Nickname My Period Jackson. Jackson Is The Ex I Told You About.” I Said, Sitting Up And Looking At Twiggy. Twiggy Put The Toilet Seat Down And Sat On It. “Velvet, I Got You Something.” He Said, Smiling. “WHAT DID CHU GET MEH?!?!?” I Screamed, Laughing. “When You Get Out Of The Tub And Get Dressed I'll Show You.” He Said And Walked Out Of The Room. I Quickly Got Out Of The Tub And Got Dressed http://www.polyvore.com/nightmare_before_christmas_lt_3333/set?id=65052483. I Sat On The Bed And Screamed “NOW SHOW MEH!!!” Out Of Excitement. Twiggy Chuckled And Walked To The Closet. He Pulled Out A Beautiful Set Of Necklaces That Where Made To Look Like Bullets. “OH MY GAWD! TWIGGY!” I Screamed. He Smiled And Pit One Around My Neck. I Examined It And Noticed That Had Half Of My Favorite Quote Carved Into It, “Together As One, Against All Others.”. My Necklace Said “Together As One.....”. I Then Looked At Twiggy's, Lo And Behold It Said “.....Against All Others.” I Grinned. Twiggy Smiled And Said “Do You Like Them?” “No.....” I Said. Twiggy Frowned. I Lifted is Head So He Was Looking At Me And Screamed “I LOVE Them!!!!!!”