Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Twenty Eight

~Velvet's POV~

“So, What Store Would You Like To Go To?” I Asked Angel As We Walked Into The Mall. “F.Y.E.” She Answered. I Smiled And Said “I Already Know Where It Is, Follow Me.” I Said. She Nodded. I Started Running, She Followed Not Too Far Behind. I Ran Into F.Y.E And Hid. Angel Started Calling For Me, As I Continued To Hide. Angel Finally found Me 2 Minutes Later. I Got Up And Said “Well You Found Meh.” She Smiled And Said “I Was Serious About Getting To Know You Better.” I Nodded And Replied “What Do You Want To Know?” “What's Your Favorite Color?” She Asked As We Started To Look At CDs. “Red, Black, & Purple.” I Answered. “Mine Are Purple, Blue, Black, & Red.” She Answered. “Nice.” I Said. “What's Your Favorite Band?” Angel Asked. “Either Marilyn Manson Or Goon Moon. You?” I Said “Marilyn Manson, BVB, Or Green Day.” She Replied. “Yeah, Green Day Is Cool Too.” I Said. She Just Asked Me Basic Questions About Myself For About An Hour, Then She Ran Out Of Questions To Ask. Then We Started Running Around The Mall.

~Angel's POV~

It Was Fun Running Around The Mall With Velvet. But At 10:00 The Mall Closed So We Went Back to The Aria. Velvet Took Me Up To Her Room Where Twiggy, Brian, And Rain Where. Velvet Ran Over To Twiggy And Kissed Him. I Just Walked Over To The Chair And Sat Down. Velvet Pulled Away From Twiggy And Said “And....... Rain....... About That Sleepover..... Could Angel Join Us?” I Smiled. Maybe I Had A Shot. Rain Nodded. I Started Mentally Screaming In Excitement. Velvet Lied On The Bed And Twiggy Lied Next To Her. She Looked At Him And Said “I Need To Go Take A Bath.” He Nodded. She Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom. Twiggy Walked Over To Me And Whispered To Me “I Need To Go To Walmart And Get Velvet A Birthday Present.... Would You Like To Come With Me?” “Sure.” I Replied And Got Up. “Race You To The Car.” He Said. “Alright. 1. 2. 3. GO!” I Said As We Started Running.

~Velvet's POV~

I Washed My Hair And Body. I Heard Angel & Twiggy Leave. Then One Of The Other Two Left. When I Was About To Get Out Of The Tub I Realized I'd Forgotten My Clothes & Towel In The Other Room. Shit..... I Hope It Was Brian That Left. “RAIN!!!!!!” I Called. “Rain Went To Get Some Snacks For Everyone!” Brian Said. “DAMN YOU RAIN...” I Thought To Myself. “What Do Ya Need?” Brian Asked. “Close Your Eyes Until I Tell You To Open Them, Okay?” I Said. “Kay.” Brian Said. I Poked My Head Out Of The Bathroom To Make Sure His Eyes Where Closed, Then Wrapped The Towel Around Myself, Grabbed My Pajamas And Ran Back Into The Bathroom, Making Sure To Close The Door Behind Me. “OKAY! You Can Open Them Now!” I Yelled To Brian As I Dropped The Towel Onto The Floor, Lied On It, And Let My Heart Stop Beating A Mile A Minute From The Steam. I Soon Heard The Bathroom Door Open. I Must've Thought I Heard Twiggy Walk In Because I Said “Hai Twig-----BRIAN!” Then Got Really Red In The Face And Covered Myself With The Towel. Brian Got Really Red In The Face Too And Shut The Door. I Quickly Got Up And Got Dressed Into My Pj's polyvore.com/vels_batman_pjs_lt/set?id=67830774. As Soon As I Walked Out Of The Bathroom Brian Started Saying “I'm Sorry. I Thought You Where Removing The Makeup That Didn't Come Off In The Bath Or Something. I'm Soo Sorry.” He Said. “It's Okay Brian....... I Know You Didn't Mean Too.” I Said. He Walked Over To Me And Hugged Me. I Hugged Him Back. He Pushed My Hair Behind My Ear. We Gazed Into Each Others Eyes For A Few Seconds Until Brian Leaned In And Kissed Me, This Kiss Was Deeper Than Any Other Kiss We'd Had In The Past. He Pushed Me Down On The Bed And Continued To Kiss Me, Then He Started Nipping And Sucking At My Neck, Then He Started To Kiss My Mouth Again. I Knew It Was Wrong. But It Felt So Right. We Were Only In Our Underwear (I Didn't Even Have A Bra On In The First Place) When Rain Walked Into The Room And Screamed “WHAT THE HELL?!?!?” Brian And I Turned Red With Embarrassment.