Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Thirty

After I Was Fully Done Dying My Hair I Examined It In The Mirror, I Knew I Couldn't See Full Results Until It Was Dry. I Walked Out Of The Bathroom. Everyone Looked At Me. “What?” I Asked Them All Wondering Why They Where Staring. “You Where In There For Over An Hour...” Twiggy Said. “I Was Dying My Hair.” I Said. “Well Right Now It Looks Wet.” Brian Said. “Why Thank You Captain Obvious.” I Said And Sat Down On The Bed Next To Him. “I Miss My Pillow.” I Said Laughing And Sitting Down Beside Him. Brian Laughed As Well. “Pillow?” Angel Asked. “Yeah, I Use Him As A Pillow Sometimes. He's Quite Comfy To Be As Skinny As He Is.” I Said And Poked Him In The Stomach. “Is There Something Going On Between You Two?” Angel Asked. I Shook My Head No And Tried Not To Worry That She Saw Through The Act. Brian Looked At Me. I Just Looked Down, Then I Looked Up To See Twiggy Almost On The Verge Of Tears....... He'd Saw Through My Act. He Soon Ran Into The Bathroom When He Couldn't Hold The Tears Back Any Longer. I Tried To Run After Him But He Shut The Door And Locked It Before I Could Catch Him. I Ran Out Of The Hotel Door, Out Of The Aria, And Sat On The Sidewalk It The Cold Dark. About 2 Hours Later My Phone Rang. It Was A Slightly Familiar Number. I Answered It. “HAI SISSEH!” The Person On The Other Line Said, I Recognized His Voice Immediately ”Astaroth?!?!?!?” I Screamed Into The Phone. “Yus!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!” He Replied, I Knew It Was Past 12 AM...... “I Haven't Seen You Since I Was Around 16!!” I Said. “I Know!!! Buh!!!! I Wanna Visit You Where Ever You Are!” He Yelled. I Sighed Knowing My Bro Wouldn't Believe Me. “Bro..... I'm About To Leave Vegas..... And Head To St. Louis........” I Said Without Bringing Up The Fact That I Was On Tour. “Oh My God! St. Louis?!?! That's Where I Live!!!!” He Yelled In Excitement “Oh My God. I Get To See My Brother!” I Said As Happily As I Could. “Wait....... Why Are You Moving Around So Much?” He Asked. “On Tour.......... With........ People.” I Replied. “Who Are You On Tour With? Do You Have A Band?” He Asked. “No I'm Not In A Band. My.... Boyfriend Is.” I Said Wondering If I Could Still Call Him That. “Who Is He?!?” He Said In A Protective Manner.“Dun Get The Wrong Idea....... He Isn't One Of Those Pushy Rockstar Types...” I Reassured Him. “Then Tell Me Who He Is.” He Said, Calming A Little Bit. “Your Probably Not Gonna Believe It...” I Said. “Tell Me Then.” He Said. “It's......... Jeordie Osbourne White...... Also Known As...... Twiggy Ramirez“ I Said, Breaking Into Tears. “Sis...... Are You Okay?” He Asked. “No.” I Answered Through The Tears. “What's Wrong?” He Asked. “I Messed Up. Big Time.” I Said. “What Happened?” He Asked. After I Told Him The Story He Gasped. “Wow, Lot's Happened In A Few Months. Imma Let You Go, You Need To Check On Twiggy.” He Said. “Alright Bro, Bye” I Said. After He Said Bye I Hung Up, And Ran Up To The Room To See Everyone Asleep But Twiggy Whom Was Sitting In The Chair With His Head In His Hands Silently Weeping. I Walked Over To Him And Tapped His Shoulder. He Looked Up At Me And Said “What Do You Want?” Bitterly. “I'm So Sorry Twiggy........” I Said, Not Knowing What Else To Say. “I'm Sorry Too, For Ever Trusting You.” He Said. Those Words Where Like A Bullet In My Heart. I Didn't Want Him To Let Him See Me Break Down So I Ran To The Bathroom. I Sat On The Edge Of The Tub And Cried. 10 Minutes Later I Got Up, Turned The Water On, Plugged The Drain, And Without Even Taking My Clothes Off Lied In The Tub. I Let It Fill Up As Far As It Would Go Without Overflowing, Took A Breath, And Went Under The Water. “If I Wasn't Here Everyone Would Be Better Off.” I Thought As I Continued To Stay Underneath The Water. After About 2 Minutes I Couldn't Hold My Breath Anymore So I Opened My Mouth And Water Started To Fill My Lungs. Right Then Rain Walked In And Pulled Me Up. I Started Coughing. “What The Hell Do You Think Your Doing?!?!” She Screamed. I Continued To Cough But Managed To Say “How'd You...... Know?” “Best Friend Telepathy.... I Knew Something Was Wrong.” She Said In A Calmer Voice And Sat Me Down On The Toilet Seat. I Started Crying Again. Rain Tried To Comfort Me. Just Then Twiggy Walked In. I Just Turned My Head And Silently Continued To Cry. Rain Looked At Him And Said “Now Is Not The Time To Say Harsh Things To Her. She Knows She Messed Up, Don't Rub It In Her Face.” “What Are You Someone Else She's Been Fucking Around With?” He Asked. I Got Up, Ran Past Them Both, And Left The Room. I Woke Brian Up And Asked For A Ride To The Airport. He Nodded. I Packed Up All My Stuff And Told Angel To Tell Everyone I'd Said Bye. Brian Looked At Me With A Sad Face And Asked “Ready To Go?” “Yeah, I Guess.” I Said. I Just Needed A Little Time To Cool Down. I Knew It Would Be At Least A Week Till They Arrived In St. Louis. Brian Put His Arm Around Me And Walked Me To The Car. I Sat On The Passenger's Side. He Sat On The Driver's. “Where Are You Going Anyway?” He Asked As We Drove Off. “St. Louis.” I Said. “Why? You Do Know Our Next Show Is There Right?” He Asked. “Yes, I Know. But It'll Probably Take You Guys 2 Weeks To Get There Because Ya'll Have Time To Piss Around Along The Way. And My Brother Lives There.” I Said. “Your Brother? I Didn't Know You Had A Brother.” He Said. “Yeah, I Haven't Seen Him In Years.” I Said. Brian Nodded. Soon We Arrived At The Airport. I Walked Up To The Desk And Said “One Ticket To St. Louis.” She Nodded And Asked If She Could See My License. I Handed It To Her. I Still Had Thoughts Of Twiggy Going Through My Head Which Distracted Me. “Ma’am? Ma'am?” The Lady Said As She Tapped My Arm. I Took My License And Ticket And Said Thank You. After Waiting Around For A While And Crying They Finally Called The Plane Number “Flight 701 To St. Louis Is Now Boarding.” The Person Over The Intercom Said. I Got Up And Boarded The Plane. After Everything Was Situated And Everyone Was On the Plane The Plane Took Off.