Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Fourty Two

~Velvet's POV~
Sometime That Night I Woke Up Screaming About A Nightmare I'd Had. It Was About Brian Dying In Some Sort Of Tragic Accident, Twiggy Becoming This Psycho Killer And Having To Be Locked Away For Life, And Finally At The Very End..... Right Before I Awoke....... Me Killing Myself By Setting Up And Using One Of Those Devices From Saw. Twiggy Had Also Woken Up By My Screaming. “Velvet, Are You Okay?” He Asked Sleepily. “TWIGGY!” I Yelled In Relief And Hugged Him Tightly. “What Happened?” He Asked As He Held Me And Ran A Hand Through My Hair. “I Had A Terrifying Nightmare....... That's All.” I Said. “About What?” He Asked. I Described The Whole Nightmare To Him. He Hugged Me “I'm Sorry About Boring You With My Psychopathic Nightmares. I've Only Had A Handful Of Nightmares Since Tour Started, And I Haven't Had One That Bad Since We Got Together.” I Said. I Remembered When I Was A Little Girl, I Used To Have Serious Nightmares And I'd Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night Screaming For Astaroth. The Nightmares Got Better When My Father And Step-Mum Died But Then Got Worse When I Met Jackson. They Had Gotten A Little Better Since Then. “Velvet, You Didn't Bore Me.” Twiggy Said, Pulling Me Out Of My Thoughts. “Now's Not The Time To Try And Be Sweet, I'm Still Surprised That You Even Still Care About Me..... I Love You........ But I Love Him Too........You Have No Clue How Hard This Is For Me.” I Said, About To Break Down. “I Love You Too.” He Said With A Short Sigh. “This Is Such A Hard Situation For Me. It's Like Being Between A Rock & A Hard Place.” I Said. Twiggy Lied Back Down On The Bed And Put His Hands Behind His Head. I Wrapped My Arms Around His Bare Chest. I Wasn't At All Happy About What I'd Done. No One Knew About The Pregnancy Other Than Me, Twiggy, & Astaroth. I Knew That I Had To Tell Brian, Rain, And Angel. I Also Knew That After St Louis That The Last Show Was In LA. And I Couldn't Wait To Get Home. Back To Sleeping My Head Off, Playing Video Games, Surfing The Web Like Crazy, & Walking Around The House With No Friends Or Family To Be There For Me. Back To My Old Lonely Life That Involves Hallucinations, Delusions, And Nightmares Which Push Me Closer To The Edge. I Fell Back Into A Restless Sleep. I Awoke The Next Morning To See Twiggy Next To Me, Awake. “Hey Velvet.” He Said Once He Noticed I Was Awake. “Hey Twiggy....” I Said, Sighing. “I Can't Wait To Get Home....” I Said After A Few Moments Of Silence. “You Do Realize You Won't Be Alone, Right?” He Asked. “I Don't See Why You Even Want Me Anymore.” I Said. He Shook His Head. “I Wasn't Talking About Me.” He Said, I Just Stared At Him Like “What?” “Velvet, You Heard Me.” He Said, Holding Out His Hand. I Took The Ring Off My Finger And Gave It To Him, Realizing What He Meant. I Busted Out Crying. “Shh..... Shh.....” He Said And Hugged Me. Brian Came Out Of The Closet. I Didn't Notice Him Until He Came Up From Behind Me And Hugged Me. I Jumped At First Then Turned And Kissed Brian. He Seemed Surprised At First Then Started To Kiss Me Back. “Now, Velvet, Will You Marry Me?” Brian Asked And Pulled Out A Ring (Pic). I Looked At Twiggy To Ask If It Was Okay. He Nodded. I Nodded At Brian And He Slipped The Ring On My Finger.