Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Four

A few hours passed, we where all sitting in the kitchen/living room area of the bus and Andy said "Lets all introduce ourselves, I'll go first, I'm Andy Biersack, and I sleep too much." then the rest of BVB introduced themselves. Then Brian introduced himself "Hey, I'm Brian, and i have no clue what to say about myself..... other than the fact that we're gonna get kicked out of a lot of places because of me, I don't understand it, but i already know it's true." Then it was Twiggy's Turn "Hi, I'm Jeordie, but please call me Twiggy, and I have a little drinking and drug problem, And Brian, you forgot about your on and off drug problems." I looked over at Brian, of course i already knew about his drug problems i just wanted to see his reaction, he looked guilty, no surprise. Pogo introduced himself next "Hi. I'm Stephen, call me Pogo, NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER CALL ME STEVE!!!" I started giggling, I don't know weather it was beacause of Pogo or the fact that Twiggy was mocking Pogo. Then finally Ginger introduced himself "Hello, I'm Ginger. I tend to talk in my sleep. so please no comments on what I'm saying when i'm sleeping." Andy then said "Well now that we've introduced ourselves LETS EAT!" he went and got waffles and pancakes out of the fridge "WHO WANTS WAFFLES?!?!?!" Pogo, Ginger, and Jinxx raised their hands. I wasn't hungry so I went into the sleeping area. I figured the top bunk on the bunk bed farthest from the kitchen/living room area (closest to the restroom) with the red, black, blue, and green comforter was mine so I sat dawn on it, pulled out my ipod and turned it to '197666' the Frankenstein Drag Queens From Planet 13 version, pulled out my sharpies and started drawing an a sheet of paper. I accidentally got sharpie marker on the comforter but thought nothing of it. About 30 minutes later Andy and everyone else came in the sleeping area. Andy didn't notice me. He pointed at the bed closest to the curtains that led to the kitchen/living room area of the bus and said "Brian and Jinxx, that is your bed." then he pointed to the one across from that one "Ashley and Pogo" then the one next to that one "Jake and Ginger" then the one I was on "Twiggy and--- VELVET?!?!?!? WHY are you on TWIGGY'S bed?!?" "I-I Thought I-It W-Was M-M-Mine.." I stammered. I was truly embarrassed. "Sorry Twiggy, you can chose either one of the beds over there or use the one under the one Velvet's on." Twiggy said "I'll take the one under the one she's on." he didn't seem mad. Andy then pointed at the one across from mine and Twiggy's "Mine and Christian's" Then we all set up our things.