Status: Thanks For Reading! I Know, I Know, It's A Lot........... Imagine Writing It O.O Hard. Work.

Loving Two Rockstars

Chapter Six

Mrs. Stewert came back from telling the cook what we wanted, I Was still holding Twiggy’s hand. “Mrs. Stewert?” Twiggy said weakly. “Yes?” she answered. “Why are you so against me?” “Because you are a Satanist.” “Who said that? I’m an Atheist. I don’t believe in God or Satan.... and neither do Satanists..... despite what their called.... they believe in themselves." Mrs Stewert then looked at Twiggy like he was a retard. “You don’t know what you’re talking about..” she said like she knew everything under the goddamn sun then waltzed into the kitchen. Twiggy put his head down, started to cry, and realized my hand. I Hugged him and whispered into his ear “I know what you where talking about... and I know it was true. Mrs. Stewert is just a bitchy, stupid, know-it-all.” “No! I’m the stupid one!” he nearly screamed through his tears. “No, Twiggy, You’re FAR from stupid!” He looked up at me and said “Why are you so nice to me?” “Because Ive idolized you for the longest time now.” I said whipping away his tears with the sleeve of my hoodie and slightly blushing. he giggled, hugged me, then grabbed my hand. “We probably look like a fucking couple.” he said then laughed. I laughed along with him knowing it was true. Mrs. Stewert finally came back with our food. After we ate and drank our drinks we decided to go back onto the bus. We went into the sleeping area continuing to hold hands. I grabbed my bag of sharpies off the floor. Twiggy asked if he could draw with me. I said “sure Twiggs” I went up the ladder first and Twiggy followed. I dumped the sharpies out in between us and we started drawing. Twiggy drew the cutest thing i’d ever seen..... it was Gir, but in girl form. It was black with red stitches and a red bow on it’s head. Twiggy said it was the Nickelodeon version of me. I drew Twiggy’s name with a bunch of random doodles around it. Twiggy particularly liked the cartoon i drew of him. After 30 minutes or so I wanted to go back to sleep but my pillow was on the floor. so I lied on Twiggy’s chest. We both fell asleep. I was woken up a few hours later by Andy screaming “YOU SLUT!!!!!” into my face. I just looked at him curiously, I wasn’t thinking about me laying on Twiggy’s chest. I just fell back to sleep. About 30 minutes later I woke up to see Twiggy was wide awake and playing with my hair. “GOOD MORNING!” He said happily “Morning....” I said depressingly "What’s wrong?” He asked curiously. “Andy called me..... a slut....” I said starting to cry. I got down off the bed, grabbed my clothes, and ran into the bathroom. I heard a lot of screaming. I got dressed http://www.polyvore.com/umm_idk/set?id=58324565 and walked out into the eating/living area to see only Andy with a black eye and busted lip. He didn’t talk to me until i asked “Where’s everyone?” “They went to the mall.” He replied coldly. I figured we must’ve been in Atlanta.... It was on schedule too. I looked outside. There was a car that was rented for me. I got in, locked up, and drove to the mall.