Best of BC13

Chapter 1

"We're going to be late", I say as myself and Ashley get dressed. We have a big night tonight as we're going to be going to the BrokeNCYDE concert to see Antz, Se7en, and Mikl perform. I'm already nervous and trying to look my best as I blare some old school BrokeNCYDE on my iPod. Eventually, myself and Ashley head out the door and get inside our car and we're off. We get to the venue where there's girls in tutu's with teased hair. The scene kids as we like to call them. Nathan Ryan is also performing and after he does, a bunch of the kids leave the venue giving me and Ashley the perfect chance to get in the front row. I can feel my adrenaline rushing through my veins and Ashley just looks at me and smiles. The boys come on stage to perform. They all look so nice and they all sing/scream so beautifully. After they are done, I go to the merch table where Mikl is standing. He gives me a smile and says "Omg, it's Brittney Kelly!" (I'm a well known model who lives in Cali.) I smile back and say "Omg, it's Mikl Shea Montgomery!" He just laughs and says "So you know my full name, huh? Wow, you're stunning." I say "thank you." He says "you're welcome. What would you like from the merch table? You can have anything you want. For free." I say "I couldn't take anything for free." He says "Well, I insist." I say "okay. A shirt and an autograph from yourself will do." He says "Will that be all?" I say "yes." He hands me my shirt and autograph and I say thank you and walk away. Ashley comes up to the merch table where she knows Mikl very well because she's been to a lot of BrokeNCYDE concerts. Mikl gives her a bunch of merch and she walks off with me. I then run into Se7en where he's being shy. I ask him for a picture and he says "okay, but only one. Haha. Just kidding." I laugh and take the picture and thank him. He says "you're welcome." I then walk off where I run into Rise. Rise greets me and says "Brittney! I'm so glad you could make it!" I say "I'm so glad I could be here. You put on one hell of a show." He says "thank you. I see you've already seen Mikl. How did you like meeting him? I say "I liked it very much. I almost cried because he's one of my heroes. They all are. I'm surprised my mascara isn't running down my face." He just laughs and says "you'll cry when you get home. It'll hit you." I say "I know." Rise then walks off to meet up with the boys and I go tend to Ashley. Rise then walks back over and I offer him a chance to come back to my place for drinks and some talk. He then goes back over to the boys and tells them he wants to go to my place for some drinks. They all agree and pack up and follow me in my car and we go back to my place. I proceed to get all the boys some drinks. They start talking and sipping their drinks. Antz says to Rise "How come you never showed us Brittney Kelly? You never told us you knew her." Rise says "I didn't think you'd care." Antz says "of course I'd care. She's fucking Brittney Kelly." Rise just sips his drink as I leave the room. I come back to the room 5 minutes later and they're all getting sleepy and about to leave. I hug all of them goodbye and get all their autographs this time and wish them all a good night.