Bad Mother

one year later

"Hahaha! Stop it, Zack!" I said, moving Zack's hands away from me.
"Oh come on! You have to let me tickle you one more time. Your laugh is so pretty!" he pleaded.
"Nope! I refuse to let you tickle me!" I said, pointing my nose in the air.
"Fine then, be a booty wipe." Zack said, pouting. "What do you think your girlfriend would say?" I teased.
"Hmm... She'd say 'Oh Zack, I love you so much and I wish that you would tickle me forever because I'm just so obsessed with you!'" Zack told me, mocking a girl's voice.
"Nah, your girlfriend wouldn't like the idea of you tickling me!"
"She sure wouldn't, so get away from her, now." Chelsea, Zack's girlfriend, said. Zack backed away from me with his face as red as a tomato. "Oh, hey babe. When did you get here?"
"A few minutes ago. Why is she here?"
"Well she came just because..."
"'Just because' what?"
"I wanted to see Lizzy and Lex! Dang, it's not like I was cheating."
"Well you looked like you were having a pretty good time. Don't let it happen again!" Chelsea said.
"Well, I guess I'd better get going. Text me Zack! Love ya," I said, walking out the door, "Bye Chelsea."
"Bye."
I decided to walk to Lizzy's house. When I knocked on the door and entered, Maria and Micheal both ran to the door to greet me.
"Lexx-Lexx!" they shouted.
"Hey my babies! Where is your mommy?" I said, as Lizzy walked out of the kitchen.
"Hey Lex! Haven't seen you since last week!" she said.
"I know right! It's been forever!"
"Yes it has!"
"Liz, your 17th birthday is coming up in a few weeks! How are you going to celebrate?"
"I'm gonna get wasted. Maria has had me up the wall! Micheal is good, but ugh I just can't deal with Maria!"
"Aww.. Let her stay the night with me then!" I suggested, looked at Maria's arm. There were bruises all over, and she limped when she walked. "Please take her!" Lizzy said.