Silence

2/2

I sat next to the fire hoping to be warmed up, the wind outside tonight was piercing. I stared into the flames and got lost. It was as if that fire helped to concentrate your thoughts and bring them to the forefront of your mind so you could concentrate. But I didn't want to concentrate. Not right now at least. I had just finished up with my most recent victims. Both of them were at the age of fifteen. Both male. One of them happened to be my very own son. This was one of the most interesting cases I've ever experienced. It struck an interesting feeling in me, one that I haven't felt in quite a long time, thirty years at least. The time when I got rid of my sister, Jeanne. I couldn't quite describe the feeling, as it was an extremely rare one. Every time I added a victim to my list I always had a little, routine, you could say. Before I could dispose of the body I had to build a fire. I don't know why but I always had to. It let me clear my thoughts and organize what my next plan of action would be. Right now I was in the middle of the clearing-of-the-thoughts stage. I had been planning this for months. It was quite the special occasion, after all, it was my own blood I was disposing of. I never really planned for his friend to get caught up too but I guess it was just an extra bonus. They both deserved it. I am on a mission in this world. One mission. And that was to dispose of all the filth that plagued society. I was doing society a favor. And that's why they haven't found me. I'm not guilty. The piece of shit that was supposed to be my son I had wanted to get rid of for a while now. I had been watching him ever since I left him and his mother, and what I discovered after a few years disgusted me. Phillip was gay. I couldn't believe it. I had hoped that one day I would be able to teach him my ways so he could continue my job but he lost all chance of that when I found out he was just as tainted as the rest of them. My sister Jeanne was a lesbian, and after I found that out I plotted. She was my first victim. I realized after I disposed of her that this was what I wanted to do. That this was my calling. I supposed that Ryan, his friend, was actually more, his boyfriend. It seemed realistic enough. Ryan was the only person Phillip would hang out with, they were always at each other's house, sleeping there when they could. After I figured this out I began planning, that was about nine months ago. And here I was, yet another one of my plans successful. It was very satisfying, knowing that I had helped society yet again. I looked down at my watch and saw that it was almost midnight and that I should probably dispose of the two soon, before it got light out and Ryan was expected home before too long. I got up and walked back to the house, ready to move on from this case and go towards the next. I was ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't originally intend to add another chapter but I got inspired to write a little epilogue(maybe?) that was in the dad/killer's P.O.V. Anyways! I am NOT a homophobe, NOT, so please don't hate on me, I just thought it would be interesting to write in his view! I hope you liked it! X3