Who Would Have Thought?

Chapter Four

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Weird way to wake up, damn did it smell good. I was alone in bed, Phil had snuck away to cook. I slowly got up and made my way to the kitchen, no bothering to grab a shirt or jumper, even though it was cold, I was just to lazy.
“Morning my lazy Llama” Phil sad cheerfully, making his way over to me, greeting me with a kiss. But not a quick, cute peek, but one with passion.
“If I was greeted every morning with that,” I said taking a quick breath, but quickly going back to his lips, to only escape once more, “I would definitely be a morning person”
“Good to know” Phil smiled, leaving me with a gentle kiss, only to go tend to our breakfast.
“Whatch-ya making sweet heart?” I asked, moving myself behind him, looping my arms around his waist.
“Your favorites. Hash brown, which is done, Bacon, of course, Waffles, with nutella and strawberries on top.” And that is one of the many reasons why I was in love with Phil Lester.
“And what is the occasion?”
“Because I love you, and for us surviving last night.”
“Have I told you how much I love you, lately?” I whispered in his ear jokingly.
“Not that I can recall” He laughed, trying to finish making the waffle.
“Well, I love you”
“I love you too. Now quit distracting me with your cuteness and all that good stuff”
“Cuteness, uh?”
“Do you want burnt waffles Dan?”
“Of course not” I laughed, still attached to his back, chin on his shoulder.
“Then I suggest that you and your fine butt go sit in the lounge, so that way we can have edible food.”
I couldn’t help but laugh. I unsnaked myself from his waist, moving to the side of him. “Me and my fine ass with be in the lounge waiting for my sexy boyfriend with food!” and with that I slapped my ass and took off to the lounge.
Arriving to the lounge, I picked up my laptop and basically throw myself on the couch, and resumed my internet position. Ten minutes finally passed when Phil came into the lounge with two plates in his hands. “We are not eating in the lounge today, I wanna use the table for once.”
“We have one of those?” I asked jokingly, closing my computer and proceeding to follow him to the dining room. “Why don’t we ever use this?”
“Because we are both self-claimed bums, and enjoy the comfort of couches and beds”
“Of course we…”That’s when my phone started going off, checking it and shuttered at who the caller I.D shined.
“Dan?” Phil said rushing over.
“It’s my mum…” I whispered, “Do I answer it?”
“Put it on speaker…”
“Hello?” I said quietly.
“Daniel? Honey?”
“May I ask something? Why are you calling me?”
“To apologize for last…”
“Don’t even bother…”
“Don’t talk to your mother like late Dan.” Great , I thought, it was my father.
“And this is coming from the man who walked out, before hearing what I had to…”
“Babe, calm down.” Phil said, placing the plates down and rushed to me. Placing a warm hand on my bare shoulder. but then lifted his hand, and wrapped his arm around the bareness of my shoulders, pulling me in close. “Just hang up sweet heart.”
“Don’t talk to my son like that Phil…”
But that’s when Phil almost lost it. “Excuse me Mr. Howell, but last time I checked, Dan is right, you walked out last time on him, when in fact that’s when he needed his father..”
“Philip Lester, boy you better stop when you’re head”
“I don’t think I will. But as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Oh I remember, why don’t you try to be there for Dan, he needs you. But you’re too much of a prick to get over your ego, and I leave you with a good day sir.” Phil hung up.
“Where in God’s name did that come from?” I said, turning to face him. A puzzled look plastered on my face.
“I just can’t stand it when he talks to you like that, or for instance how he acted last night. But enough with that, lets enough some food that is actually edible!”
***
♠ ♠ ♠
Not the most interesting chapter, but go Phil! Enjoy my beauties!!