Status: Ill update every day.

Another Boy Without a Sharper Knife

Chapter :1

i sat on my bed Looking at my only friend, a small blade from a pencil sharpener"just do it , it's worth it your worthless noone likes you anyway"my head was spinning .tears stung in my and there was a pain in my heart. that pain soon ended as i wrote on my wrist with my friend. makig steady lines Latin my bed down letting my wrist bleed out. i woke up and saw that it was now getting ligh outside my cracked window. I checked my phone and saw it was 6am. I must of passed out . I unstuck my bloodied hand from my sheets and studied the steady lines I wrote into my wrist.got out of bed and took the blade off the my bedside table and put it in the metal box underneath my bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I wiped the dry blood off my skinmy arm and headed back to my room. On my way I knocked on my younger brother Mikey's door letting him know it was time to get up.it was 6:15now and I knew I had to get ready. I hate school. I absolutely hated it. The only people I talked to were Miley,Jaime and tony who were t best friends and also my band mates. They tried their best to stay with me and protect me from have Jesse and kellin who constantly beat me up .i went to the dirty dresser and pulled out a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans . I next went to my closet and picked out a black "the used" Threw and through it on. Also out of the closet I got black hoodie so I could hide my wrist. Next I went to my dresser and grabbed4 bracelets. All bands I loved very much. I put them on my wrist then rolled down my sleeves . I knew I had to keep my sleeves down even though it was September and still warm out.i heard a knock on my door keening Mikey was ready I yelled out saying e could come in . He walked in wearing a similar outfit to mine , black skinnys, a white asking Alexandria thirst and a black hoodie and a white snapback .We likes te same music and got along pretty well. We always stuck together because our mom is always away leaving us with our dad who beats me often . Not Mikey though luckily. Mikey usually had it easy he didn't get beat up at school , which I was happy about because I wouldn't want to see him hurt. He'sy baby brother even though he towers over me. I'm a year older. He leaned against the doorway with his genuine smile on his face while I quickly brushed my long brown hair and grabbed a red SnapBack. i the. Grabbed my phone , keys and my iPod along with my tangled headphone and walked out my bedroom door and down the stairs Mickey following. Downstairs I saw my dad passed out on the couch with beer bottles next to him like usual. We grabbed our bags and went out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys hope you like it!:) let me know in the comments .