Status: Ill update every day.

Another Boy Without a Sharper Knife

Chapter 2:

We got in the car and I turned it on. The radio blaring a day to remember. I turned it down alittle and backed out of the driveway . The cloc said it was 6:30and class started at 7:15 so I decided we had enough time to stop and Dunkin donuts mainly for Mikey because it was his favorite and I always tried to make him happy. We pulled up to the drive through and Mikey smiled and said thanks. We ordered our normal iced Carmel coffe with chocolate chip muffins and now headed to school sipping our coffes and eating our muffins. We pulled in the parking lot at 7:00next to the red jeep which Was Jaimes and the green ford explorer which was Tony's meeting they were already there. We got out and started walking to our lockers Mikey leaving me to go to his which was on the other side I told him I'd see him during lunch he nodded and went on his way.i made my way to my locker which happed to be between Jaime and Tony's. Jaime wasn't there but tony was like he usually was to wait for me. He tried his eat to stay near me and acted as my body gaurd as did Jaime. Sup turtles ? I said with a shuttle voice as I walked next to him . He close his door and looked at me with his smile and said not much how about you vickey? We laughed. But the laughter soon ended when he looke at my hand which I had forgotten to roll my sleeves down . I quickly rolled my sleeves down but it was too late. He frowned at me You were doing good with 2 weeks of not doing it. I looked at the ground ik he looked at me with saddened eyesthen why did you do it but quickly he found out when he looked at the bruise on my eye. It was your dad again wasn't it? I looked up , yeah but also the people at school tony they make me feel worthless ad I just figured that I am like my dad says noone would care about me . His eyes filled with compassion and anger. That's not true vic ! Fuck your dad and fuck have Jesse kellin ad everyone else. You hbe us. I cAre about you man I know Mikey does and Jaime!y eyes started to tear he grabbede and brought me behind the lockers must I get Jaime here? Hell tell u! I said no but tony was quickly dialing Jaimes number. After about 2 seconds Jaime answered and tony said get behind the lockers hime time vic needs some convincing .at this point I was on the ground starting at my artwork ony hand my eyes blurring after about a minute Jaime walked behind the lockers and looked down at me and before he could notice I rolled my sleeves down. What's wrong vic? I stood up and said nothing man I'm fine really we should get to class. That's when tony chimed up he's lying vic roll your sleeves up. I nodded and that's when Jaime grabbed my arm and rolled my sleeve for me and imediatly frowned. Why Vic? We all care for u you should have called us . I said it was fine but he knew I was lying when he saw my eye. God vic how long r u GAna deal with this . As long as I need I till I'm 18 and can move with Mikey so we don't have to leave San Diego ! He looked at me said fine but if it happens again you should stay wither for a week and I nosed yes because it sounded okay . That's when the bell rang and we left out hideout to head to class me going opposite as them because we had a different class they told me if anything happed they were a text or call away then exchanges hugs and I walked swiftly off . As I turned the corner my heart dropped and a swift fear ran through me. Gave kellin and Jesse were standing 10 feet in front of me smirking .
♠ ♠ ♠
How are you liking it? Give me ideas or corrections ? Chapter 3 coming tonight 1/24