Picture Perfect

Chapter Two

I walk into the studio with ten minutes to spare. "Ashley. You're here!" "Yep. I'll be in my office if your need me." I say walking into my office, sitting down. "Okay.” I put my purse in the bottom drawer in the filing cabinet and lock it afterwards.

As I sit back down, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket, so I pull it out to see 1 NEW MESSAGE FROM: Kendall Schmidt. While we were talking and hanging out, we swapt numbers, just in case we were to need something important.

'Hey, Ashley. Uhm, is there any way that we could get coffee in the morning? For me to make up what mess I made today? :)' I smiled. 'Of course. What time?' He replied almost immediately, like he was waiting every time i replied back. 'Uhm, maybe around, say 8:30?' ':) Okay. I'll see you then.'

'You'll be seeing me before tomorrow. :)' He was right. I had forgotten all about the photoshoot with Big Time Rush today that Andrew booked for me. I'm looking forward to it. I know they are. I'm just excited to Kendall.

When he bumped into me at the starbucks earlier, I thought it was love at first sight. Well, to me it was.

>35 Minutes Later<
As i'm straightening up my office, I hear several voices along with one, that sounds a little like Kendall's. I grab my phone off the desk and walkout to see Kendall, along with Logan, Carlos and James.

"Hey, Ashley." I smile and walk up to 'em, giving them each a hug and intruducing myself to the other three. "Yeah. I'm your photographer." "Awesome." "Shall we get started?" "Of course. Over here." I walk over and grab a camera, and tell which boys to do what pose, and snap the picture. And also a few group shots too.

I knew this would be an amazing day for me, once I met Kendall.

>Two Weeks Later<
In the past two weeks, Kendall and the guys and I have bonded very well. I consider us bestfriends. Well, maybe except for one of them. The one that i'm talking about, is Kendall. Yes, the one that bumped into me at the coffee shop that day.

I haven't told him about my feelings yet, even though I just met him two weeks ago. Honestly, I hope he feels the same.

I'm in my kitchen, making some pasta for me for supper, when I hear a knock on the front door. I get to the door and open it, and as I'm opening it, I feel a pair of lips on mine. At first I was shocked, but then I kissed back. "What was that for?"

"I'm in love with you, Ashley." "You are?" "Yeah. I don't know why, but ever since I bumped into you two weeks ago, I felt like it was love at first sight." "I felt the same way. But I felt it rush in when you and the guys were at the photoshoot. Like a cold gush of wind made it kick in." "Me too."

What happened after that, was not expected, but happened anyways.