Picture Perfect

Chapter Four

Three & 1/2 Months Later

I woke up to the sound of my phone chiming, meaning that I had a new text message.

I open it and see a gorgeous face Kendall, along with the caption, ‘Good Morning, gorgeous. :)‘

A huge smile appears on my face, as I reply to his message. “Good morning gorgeous, yourself.”

I get out of bed and take a shower. Afterwards, I walks downstairs to eat breakfast, when I see a note on the refrigerator saying,

“So, I’m assuming your reading this note right now. If you are, then you’ll be receiving a very special visitor in a few hours. :) Love you.”

“Aww.” It’s almost our 4 month anniversary of being together, and I know Kendall has a trick up his sleeve. He always does.

Just as I was about to go back upstairs to take a shower, I hear the doorbell ring. “Mm. Who could that be?” I open the door, to reveal a happy smiling Kendall. “Good morning!” “Good morning.”

He pulls me to him, his hands on my waist, my hands around his neck, and presses a tender loving kiss to my lips. “What brings you my house, this morning?” “Well, I was hoping we could get something for breakfast, but seeing as you’ve probably just gotten up, I guess I could wait until you’ve gotten a shower.”

“You sure ‘bout that?” I say as I walk backwards towards the stairs. “Mmm. Now that you’ve mentioned it, i could join you for a shower. How does that sound?” “That sound perfect.”

He quickly sheds his shoes, coat, and shirt, while also shedding me of my shirt and shorts as well, walking up the stairs, into my bedroom, into the bathroom and then into the shower.

After Our Shower

“I hope you had fun.” I say walking into the bedroom, getting some clothes out of my drawer. “Why’s that?” “Well, considering the fact that you missed me a lot, I think you’ve damaged my neck enough.” he chuckles.

As I look at my neck in he mirror, I see several hickeys all around my neck. I see him get off the bed, with his shirtless, perfect chest, and walk towards me, wrapping his strong protective arms around me, and starts to nibble on my earlobe.

“How about we go get something to eat, before I decide to never leave.” “That actually sound pretty good.” “What?” “Never leaving.” “But Kendall, baby, I thought you wanted to eat?” “Yeah, but, I though it’d be better to stay inside with my gorgeous girlfriend.”

“I’m being serious, Kendall. I’m hungry.” “Okay, then. Lets go eat, I guess.”

And we did. And after we ate, we came back, and had a little fun with water. :)